little crab

yus75

• SRC Member
just found got 1 little cute crab in my tank....guess it from the LR tat i buy yday....anyway tis little cute crab wont harm the living tings in my tank right.....??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

just took the pix just now....any comments???

post-6-1066441429.jpg

• SRC Member

cute little crabs GROW to be big nasty buggers.

:P

i caught one recently, 1.5inches!!

i fed it to my undulated trigger.

it out up quite a fight...

grabbed the fish by the mouth!!!

took aout 5 mins before....... :ph34r:

:evil:

• SRC Member
just found got 1 little cute crab in my tank....guess it from the LR tat i buy yday....anyway tis little cute crab wont harm the living tings in my tank right.....??? :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Bad. Most crabs should be flushed, except for maybe the small and harmless boxing crab. There are a few that MAY control algae but tend to eat other things as well.

I found at least 6 in my 2 ft tank. I hate these crabs. They are responsible for many of the mysterious disappearances in tanks, especially for shellfish and snails.

• SRC Member

anything in particular can lead those hairy little ones out from their hiding place? spotted one in my tank before...now dunoe where it has gone to.... hahahaha

...what are u missing from your life?... dun wait till your last breathe before telling them that you care