Is the admin or mod all dead in SRC?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

relax lah boss.they are just telling you how they feel only mah.dont have to get so work up correct?all we as reefers like this hobby n frankly speaking,we dont like to be cheated thats all

I agree totally... there are way too many "shady" dealings lately and I don't believe these "shady" characters are from the other forum... <_<

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

What if I have hard evidence? 'Nuff said.

Regardless of where you are from, this is the real world, and people ought to be accountable for what was said or done.

The time for accounting will come soon... just know which side of the fence you are when the blade comes down.

I have been too nice for too long...

Thread closed. The next person to stir things up regarding Ah boy or how shitty he thinks the admin/mods are in running our forum will be doing an injustice to himself with a one week suspension.