The story of my chiller

flubberina13

• SRC Member

hey...folks...it is indeed on a grave note that I am writing this appeal... :lol:

I know that I have previously been rather affected by my purchase of the infamous chiller and also the circumstances arising to me buying it. Howver, I believe only a handful of my dear fellow reefers knew about it when I was lamenting to them. (And thanks for lending me your ears... :peace: )

But I realised that news has travelled far and wide...thank God that it is still contained within the forum, I guess... :P

Well...I like to say that it is indeed mostly myself who has overlooked and erred on my part...have learnt a lesson in the process too...Thank you, A*o*i*a for the expensive lesson... :angry: Just hope you be more genuine in future... :angel:

Anyway, to those who knew about the case, I'm not trying to be noble or pretentious (depends on how you look at it) but just trying to wrap up the whole thing here...

I thank you for your concern and for sympathising with me. However, I beseech you not to talk about it anymore as I'm also getting abit :paiseh: by the publicity that has been generated...really appreciate if you do that for me... :thanks:

Moreover, I will also be concerned by the versions you have heard if they did not come from me. You may choose to clarify w me if you really wanna do so... :rolleyes:

Furthermore, it is easy for you to just click on the site of his sales of the chiller to see the type of person he is before you wanna pass judgement... :upsidedown:

Anyway, I just wan to forgive and forget...once again...not trying to be self-righteous or noble but wan to say that this matter is no longer an issue to me... :peace: I have moved on... :)

Once again, thank you...brothers and sisters who have been so concerned for me... :peace:

Love...

Amy

• SRC Member

i can share the same sympathy w u sis..... sorry but u might consider this off topic....

2 months ago i sold my canister filter to a fellow reefer who said he was broke and really in need of the canister, so i gave him the pity of selling it almost HALF the price.. just trying to lend a helping hand to our brethrens n sisters here.... a week later i saw him posting it for more than what i sold him and declaring he used it for just 6 months when i actually told him i used it for a year and a half!!!!!

i dont mind him selling for a better price than i gave him since i just want to dispose of it, but i didnt expect him to lie about the product...... just hope that this forum is meant to help each other, fellow reefers, and not rip off money by misrepresentations......

• SRC Member
gee... dont know u well enough, a bit calm from the start and condemnation afterwards.... heheheh... like fishing, gentle and enticing but once lured, will strike back hard and fast!!!    :D  :D  :D

• SRC Member

"Give blow for blow, scorn for scorn, doom for doom, with compound interest liberally added thereunto! Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, aye for four-fold, a hundered-fold! Make yourself a Terror to your adversary and when he goeth his way, he will posses much additional wisdom to ruminate over. Thus shall you make yourself respected in all the walks of life and your spirit, your immortal spirit, shall live, not in an intangible paradise, but in the brains and sinews of those whose respect you have gained."

5 Then all thy bones shall say pridefully: "Who is like unto me? Have I not been too strong for mine adversaries? Have I not delivered MYSELF by mine own brain and body?"

• SRC Member

then better yet, dont sit down for coffee... book for a good restaurant, bring other reefers along to make things look calm, order a lot then after finish and full start condemning.. then walk off... hehehehe.... he pays.......

tell me when, im on!!! im great in eating... :evil::evil::evil:

• SRC Member
"Give blow for blow, scorn for scorn, doom for doom, with compound interest liberally added thereunto! Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, aye for four-fold, a hundered-fold! Make yourself a Terror to your adversary and when he goeth his way, he will posses much additional wisdom to ruminate over. Thus shall you make yourself respected in all the walks of life and your spirit, your immortal spirit, shall live, not in an intangible paradise, but in the brains and sinews of those whose respect you have gained."

5 Then all thy bones shall say pridefully: "Who is like unto me? Have I not been too strong for mine adversaries? Have I not delivered MYSELF by mine own brain and body?"

• SRC Member
what if he cheats someone else....

He is selling something now...check out his posting of the sale of an **DO chiller... :P

As to pming him, I believe I have already done it but no reply yet...maybe he's so busy selling things and has no time for replying to ex-customers... :lol:

• SRC Member

Aiyoh...although I thank you for your concern...but you guys quite 'ba-kua' hor... :P

Just my itchy fingers for continuing in writing in when i saw his name appear on the active users' list at the bottom of the page. Now you are the ones interested instead of him and I noticed he even logged off liao... :cry:

Maybe he's anonymous now? :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

i would chose to post his name and nick and every single stuff abt his contact here to prevent this from happening again to other new reefers... As he is no different from those con man we seen on crime watch who cheat other with apple or stone..