weipro MD.. how good is it?

ah^siao

• SRC Member

anyone using this particular MH? i know of quite alot of places using this MH.. like the show tanks at pacific marine at lot 35D at pasir ris farmway... topic marine the showroom.. all using this brand.. does u bros have any comments on it? is it good?

i'm thinking of using it.. and also wad's the pricing of it like?? is it expensive?

• SRC Member
anyone using this particular MH? i know of quite alot of places using this MH.. like the show tanks at pacific marine at lot 35D at pasir ris farmway... topic marine the showroom.. all using this brand.. does u bros have any comments on it? is it good?

i'm thinking of using it.. and also wad's the pricing of it like?? is it expensive?

is it a weipro? all the while i knew its an azoo brand....... anyway, ask foxprime about weipro mh... he's using one, saw it in action and its quite bright... just ask him feedbacks anyway...

• 2 weeks later...
mbr of the eaquanature get 10%, inc. free delivery.

abt $645. u look our sponsor webby..

ya, 20K is blue..!! then watch blue show..!!

hmm I'm tempted to get it leh. :P but I'll probably get the ATI Dimfix Retrofit first. then upgrade to add the MH light later on. no point buying it now when I don't even have any corals to boast of. (=

just wondering. you let your fish watch blue VCD ah? tsk tsk.

Heard from one LFS that Weipro MH set not using tempered glass to sheild bulbs....true or not?? I heard only using transparent PVC...If no glass, then can be dangerous for long term as MH bulbs emit lots of UV radiation...unless your bulb is one of those that has built in UV protection. BTW, if they are using Osram bulbs, then the colour temp is only 5200K.....NOT GOOD FOR MARINE..I know Osram don't make HQI-TS MH bulbs...how I know?? Cos I called them up myself......be careful of this especially if you buy those Ocean Free sets.....

I got my National 250W MH light casing (all in with tamper glass, except bulb) yesterday at around $80. 10000K BLV Bulbs will come next week, which should cost around $110 each (all prices b4 GST). PM me if you want to know where I got it from, cos not supposed to mention commercial names in the forum.