Ming's Outdoor Tank

ming69

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, it's a plate. :lol:

Looks a bit like an anemone. Don't you think? :P

Yes looks like Anemone... the base is fluorescent green also :shock::shock::shock:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Yes looks like Anemone... the base is fluorescent green also :shock::shock::shock:

Always thought that the long tentacle plate looks kinda scary, but this one has such a sweet color. Just can't resist it. :P

Was surprised that it was still around on the 2nd day after the recent GO shipment.... Guess the reefers were busy chionging for sps and pratas?? ;)

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

seems like not many pple chionging these days.

When I was at Iwarna.. There was so many superman monti (used to be quite uncommon) that I have many to choose from. That was a couple of days after the shipment too.

probably the reef tycoons are taking a break? or their tank is filled to the brim?

• SRC Member

Always thought that the long tentacle plate looks kinda scary, but this one has such a sweet color. Just can't resist it. :P

Was surprised that it was still around on the 2nd day after the recent GO shipment.... Guess the reefers were busy chionging for sps and pratas?? ;)

:D Nice Ah-GO-GO plate !!! :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
seems like not many pple chionging these days.

When I was at Iwarna.. There was so many superman monti (used to be quite uncommon) that I have many to choose from. That was a couple of days after the shipment too.

probably the reef tycoons are taking a break? or their tank is filled to the brim?

:rolleyes: The Reef Tycoonauts are currently taking some 'cat-naps' for the moment. So better 'ta-pao' more Monti-Carlo first ! :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

:rolleyes: The Reef Tycoonauts are currently taking some 'cat-naps' for the moment. So better 'ta-pao' more Monti-Carlo first ! :eyebrow:

Hopefully the tycoons will nap through the coming shipments to give us a chance to pick up some gems..... :yeah::peace:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

Thanks for the compliments, Bro tazperlin & Bro Lum!

Honestly, I don't know the names for the zoas. :paiseh:

Liked the colors though. And don't see them around often.

So, went a bit nuts and now have to eat grass for the rest of the month..... :pinch:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
Hi ming,

how's all the prata doing any progress ? :eyebrow:

Hi Storm

Pratas're good. One of them opens up almost as big as my kid's face. :lol::lol:

Me and my eldest were just wondering if it's as big as no.2 or no.3.

Was a difficult decision, cos they all have pretty big heads. :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, hands itching for a rescape. Wondering to sell off some corals or not.

But still in the thinking stage.........

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

Hi Storm

Pratas're good. One of them opens up almost as big as my kid's face. :lol::lol:

Me and my eldest were just wondering if it's as big as no.2 or no.3.

Was a difficult decision, cos they all have pretty big heads. :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, hands itching for a rescape. Wondering to sell off some corals or not.

But still in the thinking stage.........

Good to hear they r doing good but big or small show some recent pic. :idea: than can tell does match ur kid's face :lol: (juz kidding).

Lovely kids u got there :) let ur hands itch so u can sell me d orange prata :idea::lol::lol: so can come with Lum take a look at ur tank. :idea:

• SRC Member

Good to hear they r doing good but big or small show some recent pic. :idea: than can tell does match ur kid's face :lol: (juz kidding).

Lovely kids u got there :) let ur hands itch so u can sell me d orange prata :idea::lol::lol: so can come with Lum take a look at ur tank. :idea:

100% agree..ming69 :yeah::yeah:

Wahh.. now your prata open so big liao :shock::shock::bow:

HELLO HELLO STORM.. :angry: the full orange prata you say what harr :angry:

:lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...