Ming's Outdoor Tank

ming69

• SRC Member
Hi Ming,

Do you think in the near future, would you be considering doing zoa frag package?

Prolly, frags of 10 kinds or 20 kinds.

If so, pm me. I will be keen to get from you.

How to get 10 or 20 kinds?? :shock:

Usually just do 1 or 2 types at one time.

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Senior Reefer
Thanks for the id. Yes, it does grow quite fast. Like weeds, too bad I can't reach it to scrap it off. Sigh.....

): would like them growing in my tank too XD haha. used to have some that hitchhiked off a rock but they melted off during cycling =]

• Senior Reefer
This is the other stuff that grew from the rocks. <_<

WOW! nice! this is GSP. (: i have 3 polyps growing out of my rocks but they seem to have stopped growing lol...very nice stuff growing from nowhere (: ur lucky its not aiptasia and u get xenia and GSP instead haha

• SRC Member

Think the GSP might be from my 2ft cube tank days. Most of my rocks have been collected over the years. Hardly throw out any of the rocks except those I can't fit into my tanks. Guess some of the GSP spread to the rocks.

Think they didn't die and were waiting for a chance to surface.

I had a frag of eagle eyes which disappear and this other zoa appeared in it's place. It's the ones above the sunflower zoa.

post-5641-1236616615.jpg

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• Senior Reefer
Think the GSP might be from my 2ft cube tank days. Most of my rocks have been collected over the years. Hardly throw out any of the rocks except those I can't fit into my tanks. Guess some of the GSP spread to the rocks.

Think they didn't die and were waiting for a chance to surface.

I had a frag of eagle eyes which disappear and this other zoa appeared in it's place. It's the ones above the sunflower zoa.

ur tank isit some miracle tank? u using SK2 miracle water isit? XD dam amazing..

• SRC Member
ur tank isit some miracle tank? u using SK2 miracle water isit? XD dam amazing..

:lol: miracle water more for myself. Messing with the tanks and salt water not good for the skin and getting more tan. <_<

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• Senior Reefer
:lol: miracle water more for myself. Messing with the tanks and salt water not good for the skin and getting more tan. <_<

hahaha. tan good wat! dun like me pale pale look like ghost :mellow:

• SRC Member

Sps pics

post-5641-1236617918.jpg

When I first bought this, it was green. Past couple of months, the growth tips are purple

post-5641-1236618010.jpg

Birdnest frag from Bro Thomas. Think it must have doubled its size.

post-5641-1236618118.jpg

Color of the monti at the back seems to be improving. As for the brown off digi is starting to have some blue tips. :upsidedown:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
eh sis ming haha. how come ur FTS i cannot see any zoos. but when u take foto of ur zoos, so many. i think i going blind

Zoas on the other side of the tank. Besides, they don't stand out in a FTS. Here's a random shot of them from the end of the tank.

post-5641-1236618824.jpg

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• Senior Reefer
Zoas on the other side of the tank. Besides, they don't stand out in a FTS. Here's a random shot of them from the end of the tank.

ohh. no wonder. haha! nice sunflowers (: