Ming's Outdoor Tank

ming69

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
What color are u looking for? Can get some for u from my kid's nano. :)

Any colour will do. :whistle

Just want to fill my tank up with all kinds of mushies. Just asking, do you frag it them yourself? Cause I find that its taking too long to reproduce by natural means.

Sometimes the good guys gotta do bad things to make the bad guys pay. - Harvey Specter

• SRC Member
Any colour will do. :whistle

Just want to fill my tank up with all kinds of mushies. Just asking, do you frag it them yourself? Cause I find that its taking too long to reproduce by natural means.

They reproduce by themselves. I don't frag the mushies, unless I have to. Usually just scrape them off the rock and leave them on the sandbed to attach itself on something. :pinch:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
looks like ur zoas r taking over ur prata lolx... :rolleyes:

u can use a ballon stick long rigid plastic tube attach with a 1 cm rubber tube to a syringe and inject BBS to the babies area.. its a cleaner and neater method for target feeding..

Will try. :) Saturday saw about 4 of them. Yesterday only 1. Wonder how many will survive.....

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
thts hw they survive in e wild also

some more so small n fewer in the wild to survive..

One question. If I try to target feed the babies, won't it attract more fishes to their hiding place? :pirate:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

One question. If I try to target feed the babies, won't it attract more fishes to their hiding place? :pirate:

erm target feed lah nt flood tht area unless ur fish all following closely when u feed them lolx..

actually e best way is still to take them out... unless u keeping only e adults in ur tank..

even if the big fish nv whack them,some worms will come when e babies slp on e sandbed....

i c if i can find a photo

• SRC Member
erm target feed lah nt flood tht area unless ur fish all following closely when u feed them lolx..

actually e best way is still to take them out... unless u keeping only e adults in ur tank..

even if the big fish nv whack them,some worms will come when e babies slp on e sandbed....

i c if i can find a photo

ok. Will try to see if can siphon them out....

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

u really need to pay attention on the mother n father goby during the spawning period..

sometime they refused to eat..

if any1 is to die the mother cfm go 1st i also duno y mayb due to labour exhaustion they will spawn more than once..

but anything more than 3 times i believe e mother will show some diff behaviour

look out for their hiding spot.. they usually slp e same place.. the male will b more active..

• SRC Member
u really need to pay attention on the mother n father goby during the spawning period..

sometime they refused to eat..

if any1 is to die the mother cfm go 1st i also duno y mayb due to labour exhaustion they will spawn more than once..

but anything more than 3 times i believe e mother will show some diff behaviour

look out for their hiding spot.. they usually slp e same place.. the male will b more active..

Think mommy is with eggs :shock:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg