Ming's Outdoor Tank

ming69

:heh::heh: wonder if there's any kinky biz going on after lights out :heh::yeah::evil:

Again... you are telling us what's in your mind :evil::evil::evil:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really cannot "tahan" your love birds... I am jealous :D:erm::heh::eyeblur::shock:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Really cannot "tahan" your love birds... I am jealous :D:erm::heh::eyeblur::shock:

Got them at LCK. Can get some while u are there for live shrimps? :lol:

They'll be easy to spot cos your fishes will be waiting in line for clean-up session.

Great fun to watch. :D:D

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

haha :lol:

In Shanghai at the moment. Coming back on Friday night.

Did I miss any shipments?

:P

mING, hardly any shipment ard. But u do have something to collect from A.M Jln Kayu there :heh: Saw the precious rics epoxy ard a nice rocks. Must costs u a bomb for all tat no. of rics :eyebrow:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

mING, hardly any shipment ard. But u do have something to collect from A.M Jln Kayu there :heh: Saw the precious rics epoxy ard a nice rocks. Must costs u a bomb for all tat no. of rics :eyebrow:

Good u remind me. Almost forgot about them. :lol:

Was busy looking at the tanks, to see if anything major happened.

Think the peppermint shrimps have not been doing their jobs. The apitasia's still there. Spotted another 2!! :evil::evil:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Supporter

Wow..nice prata and cyna

My little ocean
Mix Reef-Main tank 30 inches Length x 32 inches Width x 18 inches Height
2 X Skim DC return pump
Aquabee 2000 chiller feeder

Hailea 1/2 Chiller
1 X Tunze nano wavebox

2 X EcoTech Marine Vortech MP10W
Deltec skimmer - Internal
Lumenarc 400watt 12K Reeflux

8 X T5 ATI Powermodule
Prolifux control with external touchscreen display
Refugium keeping chaeto

Very nice Prata Tank there... can see you have added some SPS at the back :lol: You need to introduce a home for your Percs :)

• SRC Member
Very nice Prata Tank there... can see you have added some SPS at the back :lol: You need to introduce a home for your Percs :)

Anything but an anemone. Any suggestions? Got a small octo and hammer at the back of the tank, but he doesn't seems to be interested in them.

Was tempted to get an anemone, but the thot of it moving and might get minced up by the tunze is just too horrifying.... :ph34r::fear::sick:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
Wow Ming, look at your tank! Looking good...

So tempted to restart my tank... but was thinking of seahorse only tank...

Afterall... not going to work anymore after Oct. No income. :(

Don't think you'll be able to start a tank in the near future since you'll be adding an additional two feet to your household. :D:D:D

Gong Xi! Gong Xi!

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

Don't think you'll be able to start a tank in the near future since you'll be adding an additional two feet to your household. :D:D:D

Gong Xi! Gong Xi!

But look at you, you have so many tiny feets running round the house and still managing two tanks! That's incredible! He he he :D

Will try to get some home tuition so that I can work from home and earn some income. Then can restart my tank and will a sump instead of a cannister! Something to look forward to.

But look at you, you have so many tiny feets running round the house and still managing two tanks! That's incredible! He he he :D

Will try to get some home tuition so that I can work from home and earn some income. Then can restart my tank and will a sump instead of a cannister! Something to look forward to.

LOng timeno see :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

Have to sacrifice a lot of reefing $$ to keep them in childcare. Then can have time to play with fishies. ;);)

Got a bit of a scare on Sat. No.3 rolled down the stairs. Other than a couple of bruises on the forehead, he seems ok... Hope he didn't do much damage to himself. Either the maid or more likely the eldest left the bedroom door open when he slip downstairs to get something. The little one tried to go down after him, and slipped. :blink::ph34r:

Anyway, when u set-up your tank, do let us know. Can pass u some stuff to help you kick start the process.... :yeah:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg