Ming's Outdoor Tank

ming69

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Check out these crazy skirts :lol:

Have u been adding any additives? Iodine? Keep an watchful eye... may be an early warning sign IMHO....

:) Greeting :)

Tank: 4' by 2' by 2' (CR antique)

Sump: 3' include 1' refuigm

• SRC Member
Have u been adding any additives? Iodine? Keep an watchful eye... may be an early warning sign IMHO....

Thanks for the reminder. But I hardly ever dose iodine. Maybe once a month if I happened to remember that I didn't dose iodine for some time liao.

Also, the skirts have been like that for quite a while. These are the ones at the high light and high flow areas, at the top of my rock scape.

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
Thanks for the reminder. But I hardly ever dose iodine. Maybe once a month if I happened to remember that I didn't dose iodine for some time liao.

Also, the skirts have been like that for quite a while. These are the ones at the high light and high flow areas, at the top of my rock scape.

ok... then :) BTW, very nice with lots of jems....

:) Greeting :)

Tank: 4' by 2' by 2' (CR antique)

Sump: 3' include 1' refuigm

This brain was suppose to be shaped like the figure 8, but wonder what's it trying to be now, I not so sure..... :pinch:

Very nice!!!! Wow, looks like u've now a great collection of pratas! Must go see your pratas one day.... :eyebrow: