• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice selection of corals ;)

u bubble will sting ur octo leh, seem placing them too near le

u got a very clean tank

sand bed very white leh :lol:

Thanks for the advice :) , but that's the only place with low water current that I can place my bubble coral. Haa..think my tank too small liao :erm:

I've to thank my "cleaning crew" for doing a good job :D

Members of the crew :

5 x hermit crabs

1 x piston scrimp

1 x sand star

1 x heart urchin

1 x hector goby

RIP : Twin spot goby (Dead and "cleaned up" by the hermit crabs)

camel shrimp not reef safe, bro

Found that out only when I had released it into the tank (impossible to catch once it's in). I asked the LFS owner if the camel scrimp is reef safe before I bought it...and he said with a laugher "Of course..all scrimps are reef safe" :angry:

• SRC Member

A little advise - don't add too much fish/livestock or even corals too fast/too many - it will just overload your system, only will cause fishes dying suddenly/overnight or worse may cause your whole tank to crash. Take it a little slower - go only to the LFS once a month, that way less temptation to buy livestock. :lol:

A little advise - don't add too much fish/livestock or even corals too fast/too many - it will just overload your system, only will cause fishes dying suddenly/overnight or worse may cause your whole tank to crash. Take it a little slower - go only to the LFS once a month, that way less temptation to buy livestock. :lol:

Thanks for the advice :) but visit LFS once a month? Haa...that's really hard leh..don't think I can tahan that long :lol:

• 2 weeks later...