• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Just to check with you ,how the Temp with the two Diy MH light

cause I intent to get the MH too

Thanks

i blow a big fan at the 2 lamps to clear the space between the lamps and the water surface of the heat....around 28degrees coz i am blowing cool air indoors towards my windows..not the other way round where hot air from window cools the tank...

another thing is the ballast is away from the lamp...so heat reduced by alot...

you are right on bro:

cycling mah..very smelly..hahaha

does the ambipur make a lot of difference? hehz, I would think the stench from the decomposing market prawn inside the tank *if any* would have overpowered the weak ambipur gel.

by the way, take care and don't let the darn thing drop into the tank. (=

does the ambipur make a lot of difference? hehz, I would think the stench from the decomposing market prawn inside the tank *if any* would have overpowered the weak ambipur gel.

by the way, take care and don't let the darn thing drop into the tank. (=

its aromagel from haze...lavender scent somemore..hahaha

will make sure it doesnt fall...dun worry..quite hard lah...to fall from the 7inch brace...unless really sway..LOL

you know Murphy's Law right? when shit can happen, it will happen. :P

anyways, can't wait to get my tank. muahahaha. it'll be akan datang. should be by the end of this month, including ###### ups like financing and such.

then I can HAO LIAN my tank! :P but I'll probably be so broke after purchasing the tank that it'll be rockless for a while. =(

nah I bought the Eido chiller 1.3hp with inbuilt Iwaki pump. I got a pretty good deal for it, which is why I invested in it. besides, I like the idea of a locally made product. got good service support. :P

as for Reef Relief. sorry my pocket not deep enough siah. if I buy that, I think my mother will slaughter me. I can only imagine the conversation.

"your own mother of 20 years, you don't even buy anything. a bunch of fish you don't even know for 20minutes, you buy air con for them. tsk tsk"

shock shock horror horror shock shock horror!