Missing Fishes

ozy

• SRC Member

What kind of spec? Size, colour, weight is it?

length, size, colour, special features.... kekekek...

BEST TO MAKE A SCRAPEBOOK FOR YOUR TANK!!! ..perhaps u would like to take a pic once it's in your tank..... if it really die den can become a "yi zhao" for it... :rolleyes:

...what are u missing from your life?... dun wait till your last breathe before telling them that you care

• SRC Member
BEST TO MAKE A SCRAPEBOOK FOR YOUR TANK!!! ..perhaps u would like to take a pic once it's in your tank..... if it really die den can become a "yi zhao" for it... :rolleyes:

Too bad I aredy lost some of them liao. :cry2: But I think can start quickly. With photos. :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Good new!!! I found one of my scooter... It has gone into the overflow section of the tank. I never thought of looking there until one of my colleagues pointed it out this afternoon...

Well, at least one of the mysteries of my tank has been solved.

• SRC Member
Good new!!! I found one of my scooter... It has gone into the overflow section of the tank. I never thought of looking there until one of my colleagues pointed it out this afternoon...

Well, at least one of the mysteries of my tank has been solved.

more food found there in your overflow???? :lol: or hiding from its predators???

...what are u missing from your life?... dun wait till your last breathe before telling them that you care

• SRC Member

more food found there in your overflow???? :lol: or hiding from its predators???

Hmmm... I just cannot figure out which of the tank mates are capable enough to prey on the blenny...

Lucky for the fella, I had some coral chips in the section... (Yah yah, i know i should have removed them, but I got the advise from some LFS previously when I was setting up the tank and since my tank is doing well for the past 6 months, I dare not do any drastic changes)

• SRC Member
kekkeke....its very version of "li jia chu zou" (leaving home) eh so as to receive more attention??? :lol::lol::lol:

It certainly has gotten mine... :D :D :D

I have been looking for that fella for days... Never thought of looking in there.