Scam in this forum

tanVincent

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

After we identify 2 buy n sell person, the 3rd one has just spoken!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey Bro;

How is life?

It should be 2 buy & sell businessman, 1 buy & sell conman.

Equipment:

30G Corner Tank with 10G Sump, 2 x 24W artinic T5, 1 x 24W 10K, 1x 24W 20K, 3" Grade 0 sand & Live rocks, Activated Carbon, Bio-home, 2 x Seio M620, Hailea 1/2HP Chiller, Redsea Pro Skimmer

Live Stock:

Turbo Snail x 1, Green Mandarin Dragonet X 2, Blue Tang X 2, True percular x 2, 1 x Algae Bleenie, Clarke clown x 2

Reef:

1 x 2" Blue maxima, Red/Brown/Purple Mushroom (Discosoma), Pink Ricordea yuma, A little colony Brown/Green common Zoanthus, Red/Pink/Green US Zoanthus, Eagle-eye Zoathus, 14 Branch Goniopora Pandoraensis, 1 Starburst Polyps, 3 + 2 Branch Frogspawn, 4 Blasto, palythoa, Cheato

RIPs (Since June 2005):

1. Sabae clown (KO by Clarke clown) 2. 1 branch melted frogspawn 4 branch 3. Golden maxima (Ripe the base off rock by me) 4. Algae Bleenie x 2 (Starvation) 5. Blue Maxima x 1, 2 x Maxima, 1 x frogspawn, rics (Overtemp...)

Old 30G Corner Tank.

Restarted 30G Corner Tank.

• SRC Member

Bro Dorado, How's ur SPS doing now?? :thanks: again for the Zeovit my softies

seems like opening bigger & bigger now.

Yep, SPS getting better now, but not ready to frag yet!

I get your hint!!! :whistle

Will try to start my new tank thread, but need time to take pix.

Hehehe! your softies can frag or not?

Yep, SPS getting better now, but not ready to frag yet!

I get your hint!!! :whistle

Will try to start my new tank thread, but need time to take pix.

Hehehe! your softies can frag or not?

Wow! Dude! You're an excellent mind reader!!! :eyebrow::lol: Can't wait to see

ur new thread. As for the softies frag...Aiya, No problem lah bro! You can come @ anytime & make ur own selection.

Boy! I'm beginning to love this thread!!! :lol:

More Popcorn pls!!! B)

• SRC Member

Good day to the reefing gentleman and ladies here, I have got something to add on. Some of the liverocks comes free.

When pple giving away tank together with the equipments and LR. He went to snatch the setup but only snatch the equipments like skimmer tunze LR(6 footer tank worth of LRs) ehiem return pump etc.

My friend was darn pissed with him, for delaying the renovation he is having at his place. He was darn irresponsible avoiding calls from my friend and always given excuses on the delayed clearing of tank. With what's left are just sand, muddy water and lots of dirty stinky stuff.

This behaviour is simply unacceptable, what you "were" doing was nothing different from stealing AND robbing.

Theres simply no acceptable reason for you to do all these. There are surely better and more proper ways of making money.

For whoever that is, you stained the air im breathing. I'm very disgusted knowing that i'm actually breathing the same air under the same atmosphere you are in.

Pure disgrace and immoral. You INSULTED everyone here especially those innocent ones that dealed with you.

P.S: Pardon me for my use of words. I was actually the one of the few who took out ~100kg sands out from a 2.5' deep tank.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

Can we have that Nacho cineleisure sell also? Ohh... the warm molten cheese :lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Hey Bro;

How is life?

It should be 2 buy & sell businessman, 1 buy & sell conman.

Hey bro!!! Wah, haven't seen u for a long long time!

Haha... i've told u about this conman before, didn't realise u still remember. :lol:

Funny thing is this conman still have the cheek to condemn others! :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Haha... i've told u about this conman before, didn't realise u still remember. :lol:

Funny thing is this conman still have the cheek to condemn others! :lol::lol::lol:

:o

Bro, can i know who?

Since this thread is abt scam.. why not expose them all here? :D

Wahaha... popcorn not enough.. Pls add in nacho and hotdogs... :look:

• SRC Member

hahaha

join in e beating and he wun be exposed mah.

he is a smart con man, or should i say, con boy? hahaha

Bro, can i know who?

Since this thread is abt scam.. why not expose them all here? :D

Wahaha... popcorn not enough.. Pls add in nacho and hotdogs... :look:

Haha... seems like it's getting more interesting.

I was nearly conned by this 3rd person sometime back.

Buy cheap from some clearance sale, then tried to con me telling me he bought from another reefer for $###### then onli selling me so cheaply when he never even used it.

Luckily I was warned by other reefers via pm. Question him and his story gets more and more distorted. Finally he says "Even if i got that CR from H****** sale, selling u at this price also consider u got it cheap liao mah".

Haiz, why must this kid try to cheat others? Make money the proper way, work hard, not try to come out with funny stories. And u still have the cheek to condemn others in this thread! :lol:

We're all hobbyist here. All of us enjoy this hobby, that's why we're all here in SRC. We should be trying to help one another, rather than trying to make a quick buck from newbies. :angel:

• SRC Member

Haha... seems like it's getting more interesting.

I was nearly conned by this 3rd person sometime back.

Buy cheap from some clearance sale, then tried to con me telling me he bought from another reefer for $###### then onli selling me so cheaply when he never even used it.

Luckily I was warned by other reefers via pm. Question him and his story gets more and more distorted. Finally he says "Even if i got that CR from H****** sale, selling u at this price also consider u got it cheap liao mah".

Haiz, why must this kid try to cheat others? Make money the proper way, work hard, not try to come out with funny stories. And u still have the cheek to condemn others in this thread! :lol:

We're all hobbyist here. All of us enjoy this hobby, that's why we're all here in SRC. We should be trying to help one another, rather than trying to make a quick buck from newbies. :angel:

wahh.

nasty nasty. H******** is a shop i presume?

hint us more of his nick!!!

Stan, i disagree wif ur statement. Nowadays boys r not smart, they THINK they're smart!!! :lol::lol::lol:

To 3rd boy (i'm oredi nice calling u a boy, there're names i dun wanna call here): Condemn others of selling at X2 the price? U wanted to con reefers to buy ur stuff at X4 the price u paid!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Get a life..... go get a job if u need money, dun try to con hobbyist who just purely wanna enjoy this hobby.

• SRC Member

:lol::lol:

good one mate...

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

wonder who are the con boys :whistle

shall we play hangman?

i'll start the ball rolling..

1.a _ _ _ _ _ _ z ?

2. V _ _ d _ _ _ ?

3. clueless??

Project R.E.

Main Tank: 48" x 18" x 24" 12mm with external overflow piping

Sump Tank: 28" x 14.5" x 12" (3 compartments)

Lightings: T5 HO - Hopar 3* 39w + ATI 2* 54w

Skimmer: Skimz Bullet Beckett

Chiller: Resun CL-650 (28 - 29 °C)

Wavemakers: 2* Seio M620 + 1* Hydor K2 (7100 litre / hr)

Fluidized Reactor: Skimz FR (currently empty)

Pumps: 1x Rio 32HF (Skimmer), 1x Rio 20HF (Return & Chiller)

Filtration: more than 80kg LRs, chaeto

Water Circulation: ~ 4000 litre / hr

Future Plans: additional wavemaker, DIY algae scrubber, DIY overflow box

Previously:

Project R : 36" x 12" x 24" 10mm reef

wonder who are the con boys :whistle

shall we play hangman?

i'll start the ball rolling..

1.a _ _ _ _ _ _ z ?

2. V _ _ d _ _ _ ?

3. clueless??

can change the name of the game to better one... not hangman but HANGTHEM! :lol:

• SRC Member

can change the name of the game to better one... not hangman but HANGTHEM! :lol:

:lol: but can somebody fill in the blanks?

agreed with bro reefaholic, since this is a scam thread, why not expose all here?

Project R.E.

Previously:

• SRC Member

_ _ _???

Project R.E.

Previously:

• SRC Member

Guys guys...

Although i enjoy the show with my popcorns.. i have unlimited supply... :evil:

So i suggest go it slowly... Its just the begining of the show. Dont expose too much.. :rolleyes:

If end of the show.. pls look at the poor me.. :cry: No more show .. no more reefing.. what can i do next? :(