Scam in this forum

tanVincent

AJ and his crew just don't stop and it seems the moderators are not doing too much either ;) .

I haven't seen anyone get so much into trouble in forums as these chaps.

The best part is they keep coming back repeatedly to do their stuff and people just keep getting into raw deals :D

Quite fun to read actually. At least better than the recent spam threads for ###### and insurance and wat not. I think the forum is shorthanded and loosely moderated.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this one trouble stirrer, religion based one, no manners and arrogant.....look for his thread. :evil::evil::evil:

Yah..pls search and read 'HateME'. Then again...I never cheat other's money wat. Those cheaters also never kenna ban from forum so why should i?

Isn't it strange that people can carry on their selfish profiteering act even though practically the entire forum members know them by nicks and names? How come once and again they could prey on newbies and nobody came out to point out when they surfaced?

Because like it or not..there are cliques in this forum and everyone only care and support their own 'kawans'. Even their friend's tank is ugly, they say super. Their friends got stupid things to offload, their cheer good buy and claim they would themselves buy it if not because they already had blah blah blah items.

Don't come and pretend to be high and mighty with me. All Hypocrites only.

I admit i created this nick because of anger. I was angry with the forum and the members. That was why i came out and made my destructive presence felt. I wanted to 'tarok' all bad deals and insincere comments. But i guess one man's effort would not be enough so i gave up :pinch: .

Anyway this thread not about me lah...so don't bother too much about me. :lol:

• SRC Member

Yah..pls search and read 'HateME'. Then again...I never cheat other's money wat. Those cheaters also never kenna ban from forum so why should i?

Isn't it strange that people can carry on their selfish profiteering act even though practically the entire forum members know them by nicks and names? How come once and again they could prey on newbies and nobody came out to point out when they surfaced?

Because like it or not..there are cliques in this forum and everyone only care and support their own 'kawans'. Even their friend's tank is ugly, they say super. Their friends got stupid things to offload, their cheer good buy and claim they would themselves buy it if not because they already had blah blah blah items.

Don't come and pretend to be high and mighty with me. All Hypocrites only.

I admit i created this nick because of anger. I was angry with the forum and the members. That was why i came out and made my destructive presence felt. I wanted to 'tarok' all bad deals and insincere comments. But i guess one man's effort would not be enough so i gave up :pinch: .

Anyway this thread not about me lah...so don't bother too much about me. :lol:

Since you hate this forum, why even bother to come in? Cheaters are cheaters but there is an even worse kind of behaviour. You come into other member thread and disrupt their sale and even once you claim YOUR GOD say the price will drop. Shame on you, you pray to , not that GOD is yours. Why the need to mention this in the sales thread? You couldn't get the item and try to intimidate?! YOU are the biggest hypocrite! Can't get the item and blame others..... :angry:

Yes, there are cliques in this forum, are you also angry that you are not in 1 of them too?! Who wants to be high and mighty with you in the 1st place? YOU are the trouble maker in this forum with your disruptive behaviour ( you admitted it yourself ) and YOU ought to be banned too. Not everyone who came here are on the lookout for undesirable stuff to happen. They want to learn something in regard to the hobby, they couldn't forsee such thing happen to them. You are a disgrace to the muslim here. :angry:

• SRC Member

Erm.. maybe u guys should chill down? don flame each others.. and mr hateme.. plz don post some uncessary stuff den? if not kena one more time?

chill down bros.. haha.. like wad bro colin tells me.. :lol:

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

Yeah, this one trouble stirrer, religion based one, no manners and arrogant.....look for his thread. :evil::evil::evil:

bro.. bro reefaholic and rocky boy refering to another reefer i mention earlier.. which the mod have remove and put in another thread i guess.. soon.. :) and so maybe there is misunderstand? ;)

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

Erm.. maybe u guys should chill down? don flame each others.. and mr hateme.. plz don post some uncessary stuff den? if not kena one more time?

chill down bros.. haha.. like wad bro colin tells me.. :lol:

Sure :peace: . Anyway, like i mentioned, this thread is not about me. BFG can always start another thread on 'Mr Hateme' if he thinks i am enough nuinsance for him to take issue. Otherwise......peace.

• SRC Member

Hi there guys,

I didn't notice we had another blackbuster on our hands, till shan from GO mentioned this thread to me the other day, so here i am to churi some popcorn from reefplayer's bucket.

its sad la, this kind of scam, seeing as we're all hobbyists trying to enjoy the hobby, but yet, have to deal with this kinda selfish nonsense that just makes everyone in our community more cynical and skeptical of each other. and oh, i've been by kenny's place twice in the past, to check out the US zoos, but at that time, i thought he didnt know his stuff la, and mistook his Upper Seletar Zoas, for United States zoas.

• SRC Member

his zoas from all over s'pore LFS and LFF lah bro.. so wad ever thing zaos he have(mixed) he will claim that it is us zoas.. LOL..

• SRC Member

After my hard work, best to sit back with popcorns. Can I have some reefaholic?

My advice to all newbie, just buy from LFS and these scams will end...

When the buying stops, the 'killing' will.

Bring your $$ to LFS, keep them alive and we reefers will have more shipments.

Stop coral piracy!

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

Teo... Naughty Naughty!!!

Hmm.... J_M is involved.. if i recalled correctly that time when i went to lorenzo house then go farm... he is the one who warned us about V>>Deam....

and it was hobgoblin who introduced me to Van"eam.... Saying he can bring in any SPS... So i placed an order for a blue millie saying it was only 30 dollar.... so i immidiately pounced on it..... weeks passed and nothing happen ... then it was hobgoblin who sms me saying that the frag cost 200+..... and this van'eam didnt want to bring in.... I guess i was lucky this thing happen.... or he will try to "con"sole me ....

I got cheated by Kenny too. Bought this pink zoo which he said is US zoo but didn't open in his tank coz he just turned on his light.Spent $30 for a half dead zoo .He also tried to sell me dead suncoral ,only left with the white skeleton and said it is growing new polyps that is why it is white?????

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member
Teo... Naughty Naughty!!!

Hmm.... J_M is involved.. if i recalled correctly that time when i went to lorenzo house then go farm... he is the one who warned us about V>>Deam....

and it was hobgoblin who introduced me to Van"eam.... Saying he can bring in any SPS... So i placed an order for a blue millie saying it was only 30 dollar.... so i immidiately pounced on it..... weeks passed and nothing happen ... then it was hobgoblin who sms me saying that the frag cost 200+..... and this van'eam didnt want to bring in.... I guess i was lucky this thing happen.... or he will try to "con"sole me ....

haha. i cant recalled u coming my house den we go farm leh. haha.. maybe have.. but i forgot.. :lol:

anyway, good luck in ur NS bro.. :)

• SRC Member

All reefers beware, Vandeam is out again.

Just got sms from him saying what just got out reservist, tank crashed, alot of sps to sell....

i wonder how big is his web of lies

Project R.E.

Main Tank: 48" x 18" x 24" 12mm with external overflow piping

Sump Tank: 28" x 14.5" x 12" (3 compartments)

Lightings: T5 HO - Hopar 3* 39w + ATI 2* 54w

Skimmer: Skimz Bullet Beckett

Chiller: Resun CL-650 (28 - 29 °C)

Wavemakers: 2* Seio M620 + 1* Hydor K2 (7100 litre / hr)

Fluidized Reactor: Skimz FR (currently empty)

Pumps: 1x Rio 32HF (Skimmer), 1x Rio 20HF (Return & Chiller)

Filtration: more than 80kg LRs, chaeto

Water Circulation: ~ 4000 litre / hr

Future Plans: additional wavemaker, DIY algae scrubber, DIY overflow box

Previously:

Project R : 36" x 12" x 24" 10mm reef