beware of this reefer

LoReNsIa

• SRC Member

Hey guys. i would like to inform u guys to take note of this reefer too..

his nic is A_ G _ L _ _ V

he is selling his 3x2x2 few weeks back i guess..(refer the past thread by him) was damn piss off with this reefer as how he deal with the trade..

wanna get his tank, and we deal at the price of $200.. as the tank is not in tip top condition, plus i not getting the hood, cause his light fixture is in it.. and when i reach his place, den he told me this..

on 1st of April, after i work, it's about 8am in the morning, msg him and went told him that i will be going to his place this morning.. since he afternoon not free.. and i tell him i will be going there Soon. after awhile, he msg me.. "When are u coming?! i waited for u very long.."

i was at katong, and he expect me to reach his place within half and hr? and i told him i need to work leh.. not very free leh. and his replied was "eh! don insult me hor. i nvr work so wad. i injured my hand wad!" i was like.... wad did i do? i juz tell him i need to work?! and my bro is kind enough to send me over.. when i reaching his place soon, i sms him. replied by him is " i waited for u very long.. so i go to the market with my mum" was damn piss off.. haven slp and he giving this rubbish! nvm.. went to another reefer place to view smth. his msg come." you sae u reach liao, so i come home straight. now u tell me u at other reefer place?! if u don come in 10min time, i don wan sell u liao." this kind of action i believe no one will accept it.

i left the reefer place with my bro and go his house.. went up and he suddenly very good with us.. crapping all his nonsense.. and my bro deal with him the price as i went to the toilet. after i come out, we ask him how long does he need to clear the tank? he told us nxt week u can come and collect which is in between 2nd to 8th April. and we deal to collect it be4 5th of april. and so my bro ask him need to place deposit not? he sae "aiya.. know u so long liao still wad deposite! no need la!"and so we went off.. after that dae, i msg him to confirm the date for nxt week and he said he need to work. so he cant clear the tank. so i kena dua by him. at mean time, i contact bro Dr Evil about the lighting i getting from him and some other equip i getting from other reefer! and so i hold on to them.. (sorry guys)

on 9th and 10th of April, this 2 days he told me that he wont be working. so he can clear the tank. so i told him, try to remove the water on the 9th, so on 10th when i go collect the tank, will be easier. his rubbish come again, he sae his hand injured, so on 9th he will be removing the hood only, on 10th den he will remove the water.. i tell him draining out the water is easy, and thus requesting him to drain it out. he told me that if u wan the tank to be dry, den come and collect other dae lo. once again, kena dua by him.

on 9th of april, msg him ask him about the tank, he sae no time to clear and stuff.. and i was so piss off that i msg him like"U promise to clear the tank last week, and i can collect it from u. haiz. disappointed with wad u doing". his reply back was "i injured my hand leh. wait u injured ur hand den u noe" i was like looking at the msg and thinking why is he cursing me instead? and he later reply"so u don wan the tank liao lah? heng, i haven drain out the water" i was like darn piss off and cursing and swearing in the msg. and sae "u think i young kids good to play around with arz, awhile wan, awhile don wan". after several min, he reply" actually i'm afraid of u and ur bro. so i don think i wan to sell u. bye"

at that time i have the urge to bring a knife to his house!!!! argh! wad kind of attitude and dealing this reefer have!

once again, venting out my anger.. actually that time wan post. but think forget it la. now got this post, juz wanna remind other reefer to beware of this reefer den! and once again.. knowing this kind of reefer through _ _ M(paiseh to post out u again)

and reefers, nvr do trading with this kind of ppl.. plaeing u around like toys.

cheers,

Lorenzo. :)

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

but i believe this A _ g _ L _v guy is like very close with the j _ _ guy leh.

maybe they syndicate :)

Project R.E.

Main Tank: 48" x 18" x 24" 12mm with external overflow piping

Sump Tank: 28" x 14.5" x 12" (3 compartments)

Lightings: T5 HO - Hopar 3* 39w + ATI 2* 54w

Skimmer: Skimz Bullet Beckett

Chiller: Resun CL-650 (28 - 29 °C)

Wavemakers: 2* Seio M620 + 1* Hydor K2 (7100 litre / hr)

Fluidized Reactor: Skimz FR (currently empty)

Pumps: 1x Rio 32HF (Skimmer), 1x Rio 20HF (Return & Chiller)

Filtration: more than 80kg LRs, chaeto

Water Circulation: ~ 4000 litre / hr

Future Plans: additional wavemaker, DIY algae scrubber, DIY overflow box

Previously:

Project R : 36" x 12" x 24" 10mm reef

• SRC Member

A _ g _ L _v , i deal with him b4, mummy boy lah. Haven eat enough salt yet. His tank condition cannot make it, the hood was very bulkly, ask me to help him to carry out and injured my finger. He was the god son of ah b_k a lfs in neo t___ cres.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member
but i believe this A _ g _ L _v guy is like very close with the j _ _ guy leh.

maybe they syndicate :)

you are indeed enjoying yourself with your conspiracy theories and insufficient knowledge bout e going ons... so have you decided its a c _ _ _ _ _ Z or a q _ _ _ _ _ _ z ??

dun add so much flame. there are already enough firestarters in this place. playing with fire is bad. confirm to burn yourself 1 day.

• SRC Member

ya.. he is gd fren of _ _ m. erm.. god bro of him too.. haha..

his face thick one lah. of course ask bak be his god daddy lah. ya.. mummy boi.. somemore heard from some reefer he used to scold his dad infront of them.. lighting strike coming to him.. LOL..

erm. he not only aero. but wasted my time.! if he doesnt wan to deal he can sae. and i believe if i pay him the depo, it's more jialat liao.. :(

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

• SRC Member
A _ g _ L _v , i deal with him b4, mummy boy lah. Haven eat enough salt yet. His tank condition cannot make it, the hood was very bulkly, ask me to help him to carry out and injured my finger. He was the god son of ah b_k a lfs in neo t___ cres.

I would like to apologise if i offend anyone. This guy claim he is his god son, not people take him as god son. His name is Timothy, yishun boy. One day, i got lot of fish, from him, $300+ and hepl him to rearrange his rock, got cut by the hook( light casing) But i was shortage of $40, so i told him i will transfer to him either tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow. I was late, by a day, cause i kanna sailing, i sms him and apologise, in returned his replied:

Hey, you think i good to eat is it, don't say i never give you warning hor, all sort of nonsense as what bro here exprience the same. When i return from sailing, i quickly transfer and sms him, immediately he call me, talk to me like buddy and concern over my siong sailing.

Now i would like to present most popular acting award with my 2 golden middle finger. Can even call me after that to bring him go jalan jalan fish shop. Wow, if he is lady i will not hesitate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• SRC Member

you are indeed enjoying yourself with your conspiracy theories and insufficient knowledge bout e going ons... so have you decided its a c _ _ _ _ _ Z or a q _ _ _ _ _ _ z ??

dun add so much flame. there are already enough firestarters in this place. playing with fire is bad. confirm to burn yourself 1 day.

ac or aq is not for me to decide. i'm just making sure.

i'm just sharing whatever i noe. playing with fire is bad? i'm sure older enough than u to noe tat.

hmm.. seems like u have something against me as well. why dun u start a thread to burn me too? or need to clear anything with me? i'm free to meet up anytime.

Project R.E.

Main Tank: 48" x 18" x 24" 12mm with external overflow piping

Sump Tank: 28" x 14.5" x 12" (3 compartments)

Lightings: T5 HO - Hopar 3* 39w + ATI 2* 54w

Skimmer: Skimz Bullet Beckett

Chiller: Resun CL-650 (28 - 29 °C)

Wavemakers: 2* Seio M620 + 1* Hydor K2 (7100 litre / hr)

Fluidized Reactor: Skimz FR (currently empty)

Pumps: 1x Rio 32HF (Skimmer), 1x Rio 20HF (Return & Chiller)

Filtration: more than 80kg LRs, chaeto

Water Circulation: ~ 4000 litre / hr

Future Plans: additional wavemaker, DIY algae scrubber, DIY overflow box

Previously:

Project R : 36" x 12" x 24" 10mm reef

• SRC Member

hey guys.. don quarrel lah.. colin and andy.. we are talking about other reefer.. not u 2!!!! so stop quarelling! haha.. chill guys.. we juz got to beware of this @#@%^@ reefer!!!

bro bigbird.. he is seriously 2headed snake.. like _ _ _!! LOL..

• SRC Member
hey guys.. don quarrel lah.. colin and andy.. we are talking about other reefer.. not u 2!!!! so stop quarelling! haha.. chill guys.. we juz got to beware of this @#@%^@ reefer!!!

bro bigbird.. he is seriously 2headed snake.. like _ _ _!! LOL..

haha, after talking to him, my goose pimple stands, now talk abt him also.

• SRC Member

ac or aq is not for me to decide. i'm just making sure.

i'm just sharing whatever i noe. playing with fire is bad? i'm sure older enough than u to noe tat.

hmm.. seems like u have something against me as well. why dun u start a thread to burn me too? or need to clear anything with me? i'm free to meet up anytime.

well well, who would dare to go against the zai zai andylee? =)

juz in case you haven realised and is taking this personally, i am asking everyone along the way who is actively adding fuel to this whole issue to refrain from doing so. lorensia is a victim of mine too.

being old aint representative of how well you will avoid getting your fingers burnt.

and starting a thread to burn you?? not really my level to do such a thing. i will have to squat down really low to do that, or even think of it.

cheerios.

all e best to your exams.

• SRC Member

Bro LoReNsIa, let us stop talking abt him anymore, hope he can respect his dad from now, everybody deserve a 2nd chance, you too. A _ g _ L _v listen

" Without our daddy's plankton, there won't be us" So treasure them, or one day yr children will do what you do. Be good boy and respects other ok.

• SRC Member

This one i know lah,

Jem issit?

Then what abt A _ g _ L _v?

angeluv... ;)

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member

well well, who would dare to go against the zai zai andylee? =)

juz in case you haven realised and is taking this personally, i am asking everyone along the way who is actively adding fuel to this whole issue to refrain from doing so. lorensia is a victim of mine too.

being old aint representative of how well you will avoid getting your fingers burnt.

and starting a thread to burn you?? not really my level to do such a thing. i will have to squat down really low to do that, or even think of it.

cheerios.

all e best to your exams.

bro colin. wad i'm victim of u? don get it.. haha.. pai seh.. my eng fail.. lol.. :lol:

• SRC Member
Bro LoReNsIa, let us stop talking abt him anymore, hope he can respect his dad from now, everybody deserve a 2nd chance, you too. A _ g _ L _v listen

" Without our daddy's plankton, there won't be us" So treasure them, or one day yr children will do what you do. Be good boy and respects other ok.

i don think he deserve a 2nd chance.. if i have all the msg not deleted.. u guys see le will wan to bring parang with me to his house :lol:

and after reading wad houndster posted 2yrs ago thread! he is not even worth us to respect him! a #@$$@%# reefer!