Willing to adopt gonioporas

FuEl

he must have been staring at the latest dbs black card advert too much...the black ferrari is really cool......makes you feel like signing up for the card just to get a chance for the draw :lol:

I dun watch much free channels these days..

skipped all the advert on the papers..

why the card must be black..?

I saw one advert on Mahanttan though, it says

"pls dun go to.. www.xxxxxxxx.com" watever..

n dun apply for me.. so i am not going to...

(* anyway dunno also i can qualify for this

bugger not..?) :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yi ren sao jiang yi ji. damn my hanyu sucks.

one man less say one sentence. (= I'm sure its just a mis-interpretation and mis-communication going on here. (=

really sux big time..

only understood when u type the explanation in ang mo below..

hoho.. u like me..? after sec 3. always po-tan Chinese lesson..?

go soccer field play marble, technical block - smoke, canteen makan..etc..etc..??

how about using the excuse of being a half chinese as not learning chinese properly. my cheena is good only when I speak. no choice lah, I couldn't speak hokkien when I entered the army, so chinese was the only way I could communicate with my hokkien beng. :P

and no, I never skipped lessons and went to play soccer. I'm a guai student. (=

• SRC Member

Ya..no problem..can tompang for awhile..I have space in my tank for now...but when I start getting my clams you will have to take it back..if not I wun be able to see my clams anymore... :blink:

1/4 of my tank view is already blocked by my gonio.. :blink: Just today around 2pm a few polyps actually extended about 1cm below the water surface.... :blink:

Hiya....... too late. the goniopora mamposed......... less than half left. so thrown away..

and by the way, I don't smoke. :P

never said I smoke now. I quit for the sake of my fishes.. wahaha..!

also I never says I go play soccer on the field, I play marbles..

those with coins one..? b4 I upgrade n open shop behind the technical

block dealin cards.. tat was b4 I also found out there's this thing called paper mahjong.. n tat was b4 I learned I can play snooker n earn some extra money, also there's plenty of babes ard the salon..

tat was all way b4 I get to know my wife.. suddenly it seem the whole

sky "fallen" on me head..

I am now a :angel: of course, there's another side of devil awaiting to arise..

just biddin it time.. patience.. patience.. :evil::evil:

I could never imagine myself being a pai kia. or at least being a delinquent. for one I'm mummy's boy. :P

for two I'll probably get beaten up so badly for trying to be a beng. afterall, I do have an innocent and boyish face. :P

jokes aside, I left the much more happening stuff to the much more colourful people in my school. hahaha. the DT block was a haven for glue sniffers and the works. oh well. my old sec school. =\