some of the useless stuff i got

Sinn

• SRC Member

ive got some really useless stuff to sell off....

Dual air pump = $6 (bought for $12)

Single air pump = $3 (bought for $6.80)

-----reason for buying - needed a pump for the ps but found out the single one to weak, so went out the same day to get a dual one

'Tom' Surface skimmer = $10 ( bought for $20)

-----plain stupidity.i thought its a protein skimmer

'Beyond' Co-current Protein skimmer (really lousy, not worth getting unless wanna see bubbles) = $6 ( bought for $12 )

-----tried it for abt a month. only see yellow water and no gunk can be seen. dont say i didnt warn ya

everything still comes in the packaging..

i hope some kind rich soul buy everything from me.... hahaha

• SRC Member

haha...

i dont diss all that i sell ( xcept for the ps )

ok let me rephrase the things again....

i have a super efficient and powerful dual air pump... comes with a hi-low speed control for flexibility... apart from that there is the air outlet that is made from white plastic.. the colour of the pump is translucent blue for added beauty... and its going for only $6!!! hurry theres only one!

a normal single air pump is also for sale at a price of $3!! buy the dual and get the single for only $2.99!!!

black is extravagent.. with is sheer sleek design, my surface skimmer is going at an unbelievable price of $10

the protein skimmer is lousy... dont get it...

is that better AT?

i dont want to be black listed from this forum if someone finds out the ps sucks... :D

• SRC Member

AT if yer intrested in my dual pump im willing to send it to ya...

hope its not far from kembangan or jurong (gf stays there)

and dont say u buy out of pity ar... its an expensive hobby... make mistake lose money must learn how to regain some losses rite? make others lose some money... hahaha

• SRC Member

Kembangan or Jurong?!?!

You have basically covered the whole of Singapore except the north! :lol:

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
if yer intrested in my dual pump im willing to send it to ya...

hope its not far from kembangan or jurong (gf stays there)

now, that is what i call top class service... hahaha...

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.