For sale

spicyball

• SRC Member
dude,

those anemones look like manjano

Yeah, I thot they are parasitic?

I was "conned" into getting two of these from an LFS and found out later from the reefers here they move alot and will attack ur corals... got them removed from the tank later...

• SRC Member

Yeah, I thot they are parasitic?

I was "conned" into getting two of these from an LFS and found out later from the reefers here they move alot and will attack ur corals... got them removed from the tank later...

i have 2 in my tank but they never disturb my other coral/LS so i dun bother to remove it..they used to move ard alot.. but know think they have settle down in 1 rock.. side by side somemore..heheh

Think are kind of mini anemones, look quite nice under actinic, got 1 rock full it at 201 cos look nice under the LFS blue light, don really affect my corals ard them but they do move ard like anemones, and the rock I bought contain quite alot of them, end up scatter all over tank and also those corals ard them don really open fully after it arrival.

Therefore, all are remove and transfer to my FOWLR tank. :lol: Quite difficult to remove they really plant into yr live rocks hole. <_<

Hope they won move ard when u buy them. :D

• SRC Member

Anemone Manjano will spread fast by splitting into 2. When the time comes you will see 2 side by side of the same size. And they keep multiplying until they overtook the entire tank.

Saw a few LFS selling a bunch of Manjano on a rock. Beware it kills any corals that it touches.

Don't pull them out as they will grow from the remnants of the tissues. Nuke them using similar technique to kill aiptasia (Inject Kalkwasser). Copperband butterfly don't eat it.