Singapore Visit

• SRC Member

Hi chris. i believe that you can visit most of our sponsers shop location. They have what you require. PM me if you need any guide from me on the 11th.

1154750779_a95e183733_o.gif

--Tank--

3.8ft x 2.5ft x 2.5ft - 12mm(Main) Ñ„ 3ft x 2ft x 2ft - 8mm (Sump)

--Equipments--

Chiller - 3/4hp Pacific Coo Ñ„ FR - Resun FR Ñ„ Skimmer - ATI Bubble Master 250 - Reef Maniac 30" Beckeet Ñ„ Filter - Schuran Trickle filter Ñ„ Controllers - Aquatronica Advance Controller System

--Pumps--

Return Pump - Rio 24 HF Ñ„ Beckeet Pump - Resun MD55 Ñ„ Equipment Pump - Aquabee 3000 Ñ„ Wavemaker - Tunze 6060, 2 x Seio 1500

• SRC Member
I will be in Singapore visiting my son between August 11 and 18.

Where would be the best shopping for tank accessories and to see some nice reef tank displays?

Regards

Poppie (Chris)

if you have the time, visit all the LFF in pasir ris such as irwana, pacific marine, pacific aquaria and etc.... :D

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

hi there chris,

do take the time to drop by reefdepot and aquamarin if youre in the market for reef equipment. Reefdepot is the distributor for Deltec locally, and carries most of the premium brands such as Tunze, Giessman, Solaris, Korallen-Zucht and the zeovit range. Aquamarin is great too as they are the distributors for ATi and Hydor, on top of the Aquatronica controllers.

for livestock, irwana, golden octopus, LCK110 and coral farm are my favourites. irwana brings in alot of corals and has a top-notch sps display tank with colours to envy, whilst golden octopus carries high-quality corals of all manners. both are located in the east, whilst lck and coral farm, are both located in the west. coral farm is the only MAC certified outlet here that carries superb fish and soft corals, whilst LCK carries a wide range of fish and corals.

hope youll have a great time shopping here!

cheers,

ian

Having a great time in Singapore, have visited some LFS's seen some great stuff.

Going to Malaysia for the day tomorrow, so on Thursday will try to visit Marine Depot and a couple other shops.

I'm staying in Sunrise Avenue does anyone know any LFS close to there?

• SRC Member

the closest would be Aquamarin in Jalan Kayu. If you want to travel further you can head to Iwarna in Pasir Ris. Details of both shops can be found in the sponsors' area.

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member
hi there chris,

do take the time to drop by reefdepot and aquamarin if youre in the market for reef equipment. Reefdepot is the distributor for Deltec locally, and carries most of the premium brands such as Tunze, Giessman, Solaris, Korallen-Zucht and the zeovit range. Aquamarin is great too as they are the distributors for ATi and Hydor, on top of the Aquatronica controllers.

for livestock, irwana, golden octopus, LCK110 and coral farm are my favourites. irwana brings in alot of corals and has a top-notch sps display tank with colours to envy, whilst golden octopus carries high-quality corals of all manners. both are located in the east, whilst lck and coral farm, are both located in the west. coral farm is the only MAC certified outlet here that carries superb fish and soft corals, whilst LCK carries a wide range of fish and corals.

hope youll have a great time shopping here!

cheers,

ian

Actually Aquamarin carries alot more products than mentioned and there is Grotech, aquabee, Coralvue, LUMENARC and they are the Wholesaler for Tunze.

Check out their site for details.Aquamarin

Hope you enjoy your trip here.

Cheers

I have greatly enjoyed my time in Singapore. :bow:

Your shops are great and would recommend all of them to my fellow reefers in Australia when they travel to Singapore.

Thank you for your assistance and look forward to my next return and shopping spree. :thanks::thanks::thanks:

Regards

Poppie (Chris)