lum/storm

lum_13101

Bro sky107line :thanks: .. ya the fish colour very intense and also fat, abt 3.5 incs :unsure:

Still want to get one more last one, red colour fish like Flamehawk :D:peace:

Hehee....Ai ai captain!!....Roger2!!...Copy dat. Rest asure, Mission to lookout out for dat red hot lil fella will definitely be in ur tank soon....Sir!! :D

• SRC Member
Sssshhhh!!!....Guys don't cry too loud....Later you might wake this fella up hor.... :P

Bro Sky, wat fish is tat?

:unsure:

looks big and have not seen it before?

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Bro Sky, wat fish is tat?

:unsure:

looks big and have not seen it before?

Bro fishtalk1517, I believe most of us had seen it ard in e LFS when it was still in e juvenile stage....But rarely can see it turn into an adult

stage like wat u see in the pic......It's called a convict blenny & was also known as engineer goby....Very shy and timid fella and it's a scaless fish that I found it is one of e best sandshifter among other species of pholodicthyidae family....And if you happen to look

for a very hardworking sandshifter that can collect a debris and shift it ard e corner.....This fella will do e job for ya & not only that sometimes it can even build an MRT tunnel for you within a day.hehee :P

• SRC Member
Bro fishtalk1517, I believe most of us had seen it ard in e LFS when it was still in e juvenile stage....But rarely can see it turn into an adult

stage like wat u see in the pic......It's called a convict blenny & was also known as engineer goby....Very shy and timid fella and it's a scaless fish that I found it is one of e best sandshifter among other species of pholodicthyidae family....And if you happen to look

for a very hardworking sandshifter that can collect a debris and shift it ard e corner.....This fella will do e job for ya & not only that sometimes it can even build an MRT tunnel for you within a day.hehee :P

Thanks Bro Sky for the link. Now I know wat fish already. Always sees them at LFS but didn't bother to ask wat's it !~! :paiseh: Looks like very active sperm when its swimming :pinch::lol:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

oh ya icic.. convict blenny.. juvenile time black and white one.. haha always saw at AM too..

bro fishtalk! haha i agree! looks very much like it especially when they swim in a whole pack together.. :pinch::lol::lol::D

Thanks Bro Sky for the link. Now I know wat fish already. Always sees them at LFS but didn't bother to ask wat's it !~! :paiseh: Looks like very active sperm when its swimming :pinch::lol:

WoW! Bro fishtalk, You have a very gd imagination sia!!....Ya hor!...In a first place why didn't I think that hor?... :P:D

Nice job man with d LINK ! :)

Now i 1 2 buy many many put in my tank get them 2 engneer my sand... :P

Err...STORM if you get many2 of em to to work together in ur tank....I'm afraid in future you might face a lot of issue of having too

many engineer working under one roof.....Coz, I believe every engineer in any working enviroment will have their different way & standard of working though....Later if they quarrel how?? :P:D

• SRC Member
Err...STORM if you get many2 of em to to work together in ur tank....I'm afraid in future you might face a lot of issue of having too

many engineer working under one roof.....Coz, I believe every engineer in any working enviroment will have their different way & standard of working though....Later if they quarrel how?? :P:D

Haha... i master engineer mah so i will part section by section n put many many sand like 8 inches for them so they won't fight lor hehee... :whistle

• SRC Member
Bro Lum/STORM, Here's a little video treat for ya. ;)

Convict blenny in action...

http://sky107line.multiply.com/video/item/31/Picture_083.avi

storm.. me back s'pore liao hahaha.. :lol:

Always saw at AM tank selling those engineer goby adult can become so nice convict blenny :yeah:

Bro sky107line.. the video show very exciting :yeah: the convict blenny looks so cute and very shy there :yeah::thanks::thanks: