Price of mushroom

shiok

• SRC Member

:lol::lol:

bro relli depends on hw big is the polyps man

u can go ah beng..

they sell red n purple mushrooms (might not be super intense type lah)

$1 per polyp for some..

depending lah.. u can tok to them and ask the price.. they used to have alot of mushrooms. i think they still have it now.

no harm trying.. mushrooms very hardcore one..

so dun think it wll die very soon..

:lol::lol:

good luck ..

• SRC Member

If you go AquaMarin they sell all at $5

girlone.png

• SRC Member

mushrooms are very cheap items and it is used to be sold $3/rock full of mushrooms on 4 yrs ago. Now $5/rock. Some culprits in internet sells high price to stupid reefers so some LFS seen this and sell very high too. Same as zoos. People can tell you which heaven they come from, just dont believe that. Some factors are from ppl who always says "cheap" and try telling others what is the market rate for this fish/corals. These ppl made the price up too. LFS are not stupid, they are out to make money however, whatever and whenever. So they can see everywhere and anywhere of all forums too.

I think your LFS quoted you so high, maybe either see you are a rich guy or he see in some forum, kids sell so high price.

Its like shopping in JB. I remember about 17 yrs ago, JB was still innocent and cheap place to shop. But some stupid ppl went there and said "cheap, too cheap!" so jacked up everything. If you are a boss and customers keep saying too cheap, will you still not jack-up the price?

Now JB robbers prefer to rob ppl from here because they thought we are damn rich! Blame it on the locals here who are stupid and arrogant.

What I can tell you almost all of the corals and fishes come from Phillipines and Indonesia. Both these countries are the biggest exporter in the world dominating more than 70% of corals/fishes export in the globe. The rest of 30% exporting countries still can survive because of the transportation cost are lower. Transport cost is the major cost of most corals/fishes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
OMG lor.... just went to pasir ris. Quote me $25 for a small LR with abt 5-6 pcs of purple/blue shrooms. Tell me they're frm Batam. Are they mad??

maybe you are too pretty, made them jealous.

I agree with bluezing, I dont care where they come from and I only care its worth or not. I always considered they are local, LOL.