AWARE Survey

Testament

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry guys for missing in actions for so long. To bro Reeftask - if you are a female and the male admin of a forum changes your log-in password to "ilovevinc..." you will not think that its funny liao. :sick:

Testament,

This is indeed very disturbing information... which administrator would stoop to such behaviour... absolutely shocking.... hope it ended there? :angry:

This reminds me of catchng one forum administrator who resorted to pm'ing SRC members and creating mirror accounts for them to increase his own membership. When I broke news of this, he called me to meet outside to 'settle this' without going through the legal process. Luckily for him, I got too busy and KIV'ed the proceedings... for now. :ph34r:

So much for the vision of creating utopia by any means - reminds me of the storyline of Bioshock, this computer game that I just finished... awesome graphics and solid storytelling of a man with vision to create a fantastic place for its citizens but achieved it through horrible means. :) All meat and all substance... unlike most other games which is all nice on the cover but inside the gameplay absolutely sucks. :(

Testament,

This is indeed very disturbing information... which administrator would stoop to such behaviour... absolutely shocking.... hope it ended there? :angry:

This reminds me of catchng one forum administrator who resorted to pm'ing SRC members and creating mirror accounts for them to increase his own membership. When I broke news of this, he called me to meet outside to 'settle this' without going through the legal process. Luckily for him, I got too busy and KIV'ed the proceedings... for now. :ph34r:

So much for the vision of creating utopia by any means - reminds me of the storyline of Bioshock, this computer game that I just finished... awesome graphics and solid storytelling of a man with vision to create a fantastic place for its citizens but achieved it through horrible means. :) All meat and all substance... unlike most other games which is all nice on the cover but inside the gameplay absolutely sucks. :(

Hi AT, if it ended just there I would not need to approach AWARE for help and also need not remain anonymous in this forum. The pain, shame and guilt will haunt me the rest of my life - all these in exchange for the respect and trust I have tendered as a member of that forum. :(

• SRC Member

lol i also get motionsickness but story line is rock :P

playing hellgate:london now catch up k

as for test .. sorry it happen to ya .. if u need help know who to speak to on msn :P

6x2x2.5 FOWLR

Skimmer - Recirculating Custom Beckett Fr - Skimz Fr Return - OR6500/1262 Wavemaker - Tunze 6060 x 2 Light - 2x5ft FL Blue+White

Chiller - CL650

4x4x2 SPS

Skimmer - DeltecAP851 Fr - Skimz FR Return - OR6500 Wavemaker - 2xTunze wavebox +Ts24 Light - 3x250w MH + 8 ATi t5

CR - Deltec pF601s Chiller - Arctica Titanium Commercial Chiller

3.5x2x2 REEF

Skimmer - HnS150-2001 Fr - Skimz Fr Wavemaker - Tunze Ts 24 Return - 1262 Lights - Solite 2x150W MH + 4 Ati T5 CR - Skimz CR NR - Nr1000 Chiller - Arctica Titanium 1/5

Hi AT, if it ended just there I would not need to approach AWARE for help and also need not remain anonymous in this forum. The pain, shame and guilt will haunt me the rest of my life - all these in exchange for the respect and trust I have tendered as a member of that forum. :(

Hmmm... trust me... this tops the cake from the stories I hear about leadership going aschewed!

I guess this administrator's ego is writing his body cheques he can't cash! (guess the movie!)

ABSOLUTELY shameful what happened to you. :(

• SRC Member

Hi,

i think no lady would want to be tarnished by such low actions. May i suggest counselling.....it may help you get over with this and carrying on in acheiveing your goals. I think it is not worth to be affected by such low actions for the rest of your life. If the harrassment doesn't stop, think you ll have to have a face to face talk(with some company).....

Cheers

Hi,

i think no lady would want to be tarnished by such low actions. May i suggest counselling.....it may help you get over with this and carrying on in acheiveing your goals. I think it is not worth to be affected by such low actions for the rest of your life. If the harrassment doesn't stop, think you ll have to have a face to face talk(with some company).....

Cheers

Hi thc, now have attended several meetings & counselling from AWARE. Thanks for your sincere concern. :peace:

Sorry guys for missing in actions for so long. To bro Reeftask - if you are a female and the male admin of a forum changes your log-in password to "ilovevinc..." you will not think that its funny liao. :sick:

This is very bad .... and ungentlemenly to treat a person this way..... very childish...

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

This is very bad .... and ungentlemenly to treat a person this way..... very childish...

Thanks for your support bro, initially I thought most reefers will think that I deserved it and will not bother with my pleas. Now, I know that at least i know several reefers here are genuine and righteous. I just hope that I will be able to get the right advises from professionals what to do next. Now just wanted to warn the public to be weary of such a person in our community. :angry:

• SRC Member

Thanks for your support bro, initially I thought most reefers will think that I deserved it and will not bother with my pleas. Now, I know that at least i know several reefers here are genuine and righteous. I just hope that I will be able to get the right advises from professionals what to do next. Now just wanted to warn the public to be weary of such a person in our community. :angry:

Well, this society has lots of funny things and ppl. But the most disadvantages are towards ladies. Some ladies still didnt aware until it was too late. I think education is best for preventions.

Life is still a long way. Forget about that craps, Be happy, Get on to back to your wonderful life. BTW life is short. Spend some time with your family and real friends.

Testament, it may be painful, but what else did this person do to you that you are so traumatized? We are hearing only the surface, I believe?

Hi AT, yes what i have shared is only a hint of what he have done! Was advised by some professionals to keep my cool and wait for them to weigh the consequences before the next move. I really hope that we could nail him! :angry:

Well, this society has lots of funny things and ppl. But the most disadvantages are towards ladies. Some ladies still didnt aware until it was too late. I think education is best for preventions.

Life is still a long way. Forget about that craps, Be happy, Get on to back to your wonderful life. BTW life is short. Spend some time with your family and real friends.

Bro reeftask, its very difficult for us girls. Some times we are afraid that we get angry the rest of the people will say that we over reacted and that person meant no harm. My case started like this too, i thought since he knew I was with another reefer, he will not do anything. But in the end, he still slide he way through by pretending to be nearby and asked me out when my bf is working. I think I said too much liao, better not reveal too much for fear he start tracking me down. :unsure: I know him too well and know what are the dirty things he is capable of doing. :cry:

Hi AT, yes what i have shared is only a hint of what he have done! Was advised by some professionals to keep my cool and wait for them to weigh the consequences before the next move. I really hope that we could nail him! :angry:

Oooo.... so u going to to proceed la... Hope everything is covered and whack when he is not expecting.... :ph34r:

Member of :

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

Bro reeftask, its very difficult for us girls. Some times we are afraid that we get angry the rest of the people will say that we over reacted and that person meant no harm. My case started like this too, i thought since he knew I was with another reefer, he will not do anything. But in the end, he still slide he way through by pretending to be nearby and asked me out when my bf is working. I think I said too much liao, better not reveal too much for fear he start tracking me down. :unsure: I know him too well and know what are the dirty things he is capable of doing. :cry:

I tot he is married with kid... ? :unsure: But I'm not absolutely sure abt these things...

Member of :

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

So now I'm convinced that I'm absolutely know the person already ... hmmm ...... uses the forum to catch charbor ar.... :pinch:

Not only to catch charbo - I think charbo is just desserts to him - all he wanted is to be the "Oracle" - to be worshipped. :angry: And also to use voluteers to run his forum while he collect advertising money to feed his hobby and wanton lifestyles. :sick: