jaw fishes

• SRC Member

LOL. a sand in any plastic container. the container you eat also can.

you have a jawfish now?

DrJekyl_MrHyde you eat container??

• SRC Member

1. Put sand into a small tub/ those container that you get from the takwaway makan should be ok.

2. Then lower it into the main tank.

3. Place it at a corner where there isn't much current to prevent the sand from flowing all over the tank.

4. Intro, the jawfish directly to the tub/ container so that it knows where to bury itself.

*PS. Pls leave at least one yellow head jawfish for me. Coz I couldn't make it down there today.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

Jawfish will need sand to hide and look for food. but if u plan to put in a tub of sand, pls take note that u will spill sand out to ur tank during the process.

instead u can try to put ur new jawfish into a container with sand and water.

cover it and look for a spot. u wun wan the container to be out, will look ugly. :D

place it in slowly and open the lid in the water to let the air bubble out slowly.

by placing ur jawfish in the box first will let it recognise it's house first.

cos u wun wan the fish not using it in the end.

cos it's not a surprise if they ended up not using it. some fishes do change their habits when acclimating to home tanks.

GOOD LUCK :D

. X-Nature . Something Xtravagant for everyone .

links:
our website: http://www.xnature.net.tc
sgreef forum: http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showforum=83

Providing premium delicacies for marine fishes and corals.

• SRC Member
1. Put sand into a small tub/ those container that you get from the takwaway makan should be ok.

2. Then lower it into the main tank.

3. Place it at a corner where there isn't much current to prevent the sand from flowing all over the tank.

4. Intro, the jawfish directly to the tub/ container so that it knows where to bury itself.

*PS. Pls leave at least one yellow head jawfish for me. Coz I couldn't make it down there today.

There are 2 in a tank next to each other. Both very aggressive. Price is skyrocket high compared to other LFS retail price. Everybody just see, nobody interested yet due to the price.

• SRC Member