pix of my tank /nth inside

[d]3v|L

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
3v|L,Dec 17 2002, 11:19 AM]where got sell plankton?

Get it from AT, tell him I sent you.

Hey AT, I get my usual commision, ok? :rolleyes:

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

I wouldnt recommend using tempered glass for fish tank especially its so thin, tempered glass will shatter once damaged whereas most glass tanks will have cracks and leak only.

the tempering process is very impt too, if uneven heating is applied or purities contaminated, the tempered glass will fail prematurely

I read from another thread that u just added in 15kg and it is still zero reading for ammonia,nitrite, nitrate? Then either your test kits are not working or u have gotten very good & "living" LR that u manage to maintain from LFS back home and into your tank.. :P

• SRC Member

i have the feeling it might be so, my friend.. coz i cycle my tank for 4-6 weeks.. 2 weeks.. i really doubt it.. better to be safe than sorry..

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
I read from another thread that u just added in 15kg and it is still zero reading for ammonia,nitrite, nitrate? Then either your test kits are not working or u have gotten very good & "living" LR that u manage to maintain from LFS back home and into your tank.. :P

no its 0 before the Lrs are in..

ORDed

back to studies and reefing again..

• SRC Member
3v|L,Dec 20 2002, 08:19 PM]

no its 0 before the Lrs are in..

Devil,

15 kg of LR is a very large load for a 2 ft... You most probably will have a Ammonia spike very soon.....

And is LRs are from where you stated, then please lengthen your cycling period.....

Wld suggest you wait a little longer ......

• SRC Member

my tank is 3 ft.. but i stacked it up by the right corner and it looks plain on the left corner.. may be getting more to do up the left. i think its not the matter of the weight of the rock, maybe the way u stack/deco it.

ORDed

back to studies and reefing again..