Starhub MaxOL / CATV

shiraz

• SRC Member

hey ppl, i'm currently working as a part time telemareketeer for starhub.. hmmm wondering if any1 here would like to subscribe to scv cable tv OR maxonline.. can subscibe to both as well...

the good thing is, usual installation charge for cable TV that is $30 would be free if u sign up thru me and likewise if u already have cable TV, then maxonline installation would be free.. worth $50 actually...

hmmm a couple of promotions going on... giving away a free BenQ digi cam and HP printer/scanner/coppier worth $600 over when u apply for maxonline....

for cable tv, sony wega 21inch flat screen tv worth $350 when u apply...

any1 interested? hmmmmm PM me ;)

thanks! :thanks:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member
hey ppl, i'm currently working as a part time telemareketeer for starhub.. hmmm wondering if any1 here would like to subscribe to scv cable tv OR maxonline.. can subscibe to both as well...

the good thing is, usual installation charge for cable TV that is $30 would be free if u sign up thru me and likewise if u already have cable TV, then maxonline installation would be free.. worth $50 actually...

hmmm a couple of promotions going on... giving away a free BenQ digi cam and HP printer/scanner/coppier worth $600 over when u apply for maxonline....

for cable tv, sony wega 21inch flat screen tv worth $350 when u apply...

any1 interested? hmmmmm PM me  ;)

thanks!  :thanks:

what's the charges per month for both?

my contact juz expire and they call me & ask if i wanna continue .. i ask if any promo & they onli told me onli 8+4 stuff like that !! sh+* !! can revert or not? juz start today! pls advise

mydog.gif

• SRC Member

maxonline 3000 got no promos ah... $79.04 per mth, activation ($30) FREE.. installation FREE if ure a cable TV subscriber.. ;)

ermmm cannot revert dude... this is only for new subscribers...

yea there is a 2 yr binding contract... for the maxonline digi cam and 3 in 1 printer/scanner/copier... early termination will result in a $400 penalty... sony wega with cable tv would be $300.. ;)

8+4 promo? hmmm there is a 9+3 lah... for cable tv... 1st payment on installation day = $33.28.. (EG)

u pay this amt for the 2nd to 9mth.. then for the last 3 mths, u get $30 off the bill... so u pay only $2.08... price diff is all GST inclusive/exclusive thats why may not tally by a few cents... ;)

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member
my contact juz expire and they call me & ask if i wanna continue .. i ask if any promo & they onli told me onli 8+4 stuff like that !! sh+* !! can revert or not? juz start today! pls advise

What if someone in the same household applies for the promotion? Will that person be considered a new subscriber?

Life is a Cruel Teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson

• SRC Member

ya.. new subscriber cause it's a diff IC no... BUT then u'll have 2 black boxes or 2 cable modems...

• SRC Member

hmmm sorry unfortunately, im not handling the landed propety houses and stuff.. im only doing HDB and condo.. u can enquire by calling 1633 actually... talk to the customer service officer :ph34r:

• SRC Member

$100... HDB/CONDO only... if u live in landed, u have to call 1633 and find out..

additional means u already have 1 and u wanna add on to it right...