Weekly Update - 10th to 16th Dec 07

• SRC Member
Should be the convict tang. Metallic yellow colour rite?

ya i think so. but theirs are really yellow and brightly colored.

it looks very hardworking eating e rocks everyday. however i read they are pure herbivores, meaning i have to feed them vege and pellets. more troublesome. :unsure:

Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!

http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=okdk11

• SRC Member
Resplendent Pygmy Angel???? :yeah:

Cant even find one in SG so far.....believe the price also :shock:

I went HK in may, but didnt see any Resplendent leh...... :cry2:

Interesting fact: The World Conservation Union (IUCN) has placed the Resplendent Angel on its Red List of Threatened Animals (1996). It is the only marine angelfish species on this list. While this species is common in Ascension�€™s coastal waters its population size is considered vulnerable because it is restricted to a tiny island locality.

You really saw lots of them??????? :unsure:

Lots of pygmy angel had been successful aqua culture (including Centropyge resplendens) thus if you mentioned that it's a huge shipment. most likely those are aqua culture.

Last I ask, it cost around S$800 in HK. Locally if you want can special order from CF or LCK110. Note: CF will get theirs fr the aqua culture farm in US and it'll cost you S$1k including shipping and tax (doesn't gurantee DOA)

Link here.

My personal favourite is Centropyge interruptus & Centropyge debelius

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member
ars, can you really be sure its resplendens?

my hk friend just checked with richard, boss of yat wong, a good friend of his and he told him there isnt any resplendens.

as he is oversea currently he didnt ask further.

Bro,

Any chance of getting the Centropyge interruptus & Centropyge debelius?

• SRC Member
ars, can you really be sure its resplendens?

my hk friend just checked with richard, boss of yat wong, a good friend of his and he told him there isnt any resplendens.

as he is oversea currently he didnt ask further.

I am quite sure....there was a whole tankful of Resplendent Pygmy angels from the Mid Atlantic island of Ascension. There were a lot of Holacanthus Africanus too which are from the West Afircan coast on the Eastern Atlantic Ocean.

FOWLR Tanks: 8x3x3.5 (LxWxH tank), 4x2.5x2 (sump), 3x2.5x2(refugium), Controller: Neptune AquaController3 with 4xNeptune PX1000 and 2xDC8, Ozonizer: Sander C300, Protein Skimmer: Deltec AP 1004, Macro Aqua ASF332 , Lighting: PFO Solaris-G-72-20k (Tank), T5-Happy Mouse Lighting HM-436 (Refugium), Chiller: 2xModified 1hp Split a/c with Resun Titanium coil, UV Sterilizer: 88 Marine UV30, Nitrareductor: Deltec NF616, Macro Aqua MBE-100, Fluid Reactor: 2xPhosban reactor with 300g Phosban, 2xSkimz reactor with 650g RowaPhos, Skimz reactor with 1ltr Rowa carbon, Circulation Pumps: Wave2k box, Red Dragon 14m3 (Return), Sanso PMD-1511 magnetic pump (Skimmer), WavySea Plus, 3x Eheim 1260 pump, 3x Eheim 1262 pumps, Air pump: Hiblow 40,

SPS Coral Tank: 5x2.5x1.75 (tank), 3x2.5x2 (sump/refugium), Controller: Aquatronica with power module, Ozonizer: Sander C200, Lighting: 3x250w MH DE Mini-Luminarcs with 2xReeflux 12,000k and 1xGiesemann 14,500K MH Bulbs powered by IceCap e-ballast, 2x54W ATI Blue plus and 2x54W KZ Fiji Purple powered by IceCap 660 e-ballast, Chiller: 2xModified 1hp Split a/c with 88 Titanium coil, Calcium Reactor: Reef Maniacs RCR824 Plus, UV Sterilizer: Tornado AUV40, Protein Skimmer: Bubble King 250 Internal, Macro Aqua JS-300L, Fluid Reactor: Skimz reactor with 1 ltr Rowa Carbon, I-Aquatic IZ-818 Zeovit reactor with 2ltr Zeovit, Dosing Pumps: Grotech EP IV, Circulation Pumps: Red dragon 10m3 (Return), 2xEheim 1260 pump, WavySea with Tunze adapter, 4x Tunze 6100 with 7095 controller, Tunze wavebox

Filter Feeder Tank: 5x2.5x1.75 (tank), 3x2.5x2 (sump/refugium), Contoller: Aquatronica with power module, Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-810, Lighting: 2x250w BLV 10,000K MH with IceCap e-ballast, Chiller: 2xModified 1hp Split a/c with Resun Titanium coil, Calcium Reactor: Macro Aqua CA-206 with Grotech GRK1 Gas Reduction Chamber, Kalkwasser Stirrer: Deltec KM500, Protein Skimmer: Macro Aqua ASF443 , Macro Aqua JS-300L , UV Sterilizer: Tornado AUV40, Nitrareductor: Deltec NFP509, Macro Aqua MBE-100, Fluid Reactor: Skimz reactor with 350g RowaPhos, Skimz reactor with 1 ltr Rowa Carbon, Dosing Pumps: Grotech TEC 111NG with EP IV, Circulation Pumps: Red Dragon 10m3 (Return), Sanso PMD-1511 magnet pump (Skimmer), 2xEheim 1260 pump, 3xSeio 1100, Seio 1500, WavySea, Tunze wavebox

• SRC Member

africanis are getting very common there. its like each shipment every shop will recieve those and the price there are much much cheaper

will get him to check again regarding the resplendens. by any chance did you asked the price for it?

cheers!

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

Spotted a Wunderpus (mimic octopus) for sale at Ah Beng!!!! As at 11am this morning...

But saw quite a few people expressing interest in it already. Anyone interested better move quick before it is snapped up! Only 1 specimen available.

Most importantly... remember to bring enough $$$ along with you.. otherwise can see only cannot buy. :upsidedown:

• SRC Member
interruptus are common in hk. they just had a shipment not long ago and as a fact, if you get some lfs to ship in for you, it will cost just abit more then hk side

debelius, i have to check for you already..

Thanks for the recommendation. Currently, I do not know which lfs to approach. Any recommendation?

• SRC Member
Lineatus Fairy Wrasse spotted in LCK. :kiss:

Size abt 3". Good for folks who prefer the smaller specimen of this fish.

Some of them already feeding on pellets. :yeah:

Hurry, abt 1/2 dozen left.

Was there close to noon time today and still got about 7 of them left to be exact. Got 1 myself at a good price :eyebrow: but I think all of them are female...

They also have lots of small cute ABT

:thanks:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

SPELL CASTER +27790293623]] ╬ TRADITIONAL HEALER/ SPIRITUAL HEALER IN Pretoria, Diepsloot, Durban, Sasolburg, Botshabelo,  Bothaville, Potchefstroom, Klerksdorp, Secunda, Middleburg, Ermelo, Witbank, Mafikeng, Lichtenburg, Rustenburg,  Nelsprui

2. 0

SPELL CASTER +27790293623]] ╬ TRADITIONAL HEALER/ SPIRITUAL HEALER IN Groblersdal, Secunda, Middleburg, Newcastle, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, East London, Ermelo, Kimberly, Mthatha, Queenstown,

3. 0

+27790293623 Bring back lost lover IN Nelspruit , Newcastle ,Nquthu , Nylstroom , paarl , paulpietersburg , Pietermaritzburg , Pietersburg , Pinetown , Plettenbergbay , Polokwane , Port Alfred , Port Elizabeth , Postmasburg , Pretoria , Queenstown , Sout

4. 0

+27790293623 in Bring back lost lover / love spell caster IN Kimberley , Kirkwood , Klerksdorp , Knysna , Kokstad , Komga ,Kroonstad ,Kuruman , Lady frère , +27790293623 Bring back lost lover IN Nelspruit , Newcastle ,Nquthu ,

5. 0

SPELL CASTER +27790293623]] ╬ TRADITIONAL HEALER/ SPIRITUAL HEALER IN Durban , Durban North , East Rand , Edenvale , Elliot , Empangeni , Engcobo , Estcourt , Flagstaff , Four ways , Gauteng , George , germiston , greytown , Harrismith , Heidelberg , Henn