My simple and humble tank

Digiman

I've decommed and went into a nano tank.

It is a 2.5 by 1.5 easy to maintain and still good enough to keep me away from boredom.

Some pics taken using hp so not v clear.

Tell me the rockscape is terrible, i know! One day i'll find a chance to rescape everthing again!

post-10328-0-50322600-1293155839_thumb.j

post-10328-0-03354500-1293155849_thumb.j

post-10328-0-46691000-1293155857_thumb.j

post-10328-0-04354900-1293155865_thumb.j

post-10328-0-13807800-1293155872_thumb.j

I've decommed and went into a nano tank.

It is a 2.5 by 1.5 easy to maintain and still good enough to keep me away from boredom.

Some pics taken using hp so not v clear.

Tell me the rockscape is terrible, i know! One day i'll find a chance to rescape everthing again!

Nice... I like your Kenya tree... So nice...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

Wah v v v v v rare collection of fish! This just means Digiman cannot be beaten!! In a Big tank all the rare fish, in small tank also all the rare fish!

Rosae dottyback, jonsoni fairy!, tapeinosoma dottyback, whitecap goby!

Not forgetting the Terelabrus sp from Maldives!

Not forgetting the thiellei clown, it is quite rare too!

There are other more common fishes tat cant be seen in the photo, like blue stripe pipefish, dracula goby, full moon goby etc.

Why the bottom got black sand also?

Cos i was torn between using black sand or whitesand, den i tot jux use both lo, black bottom and white top. But the black start spilling out and make it so untidy!

very nice and rich colours corals you have! not forgetting all the nice fishes! bro next time invite me up see~ haha

Thank U. My corals are jux to fill up the background so tat my fishes will hav a better home. I still need more fishes, tank can still hold more fishes. A few fishes i've been bugging the LFS to bring in, hope i can hear good news next year!

My Eyes!!! :lol: Long time since I saw so much color.

Ah yo pls la, your softies tank is nicer lo. Remember i was Oo-Ah-ing at your place when i saw the softies tank.

My corals most are cheap ones.

I still need to pass u my blue stripe pipefish! Tot u'll be at CF today.

• Senior Reefer

Bro, I tried to google for a better pic, but couldn't find it. Most results show Black Margin Pseudochromis?

Pseudochromis tapeinosoma is a very very rare dottyback that even google cannot provide pictures for you.

fishbase has a dead photo specimen.

if you type the scientific name in google, you will come across a chinese website. inside there have a decent pic of it.

• Senior Reefer

aiyo digiman your photo taking skills cannot show case the true beauty of your rare fish.

next time i go your house help you. even though i don't have a DSLR, i think can help you take some decent pics.

your rosae dottyback is very rare and must showcase the brilliant pink body and yellow head properly.

tapeinosoma dottyback is even rarer and must showcase the beautiful elegant body with metallic blue sheen.

not the mention the ultra rare unidentified terelabrus from maldives which has a white and red candy cane colour. perfect for christmas.

and your very exquisite pair of johnson's fairy wrasse! very rare and endemic to kwajalein atoll (Marshall islands). this one need to photograph in it's pure glory.

thiellei clownfish! so cute and rare.

Bro, I tried to google for a better pic, but couldn't find it. Most results show Black Margin Pseudochromis?

Yes it is Black Margin Pseudochromis (Pseudochromis Tapeinosoma).

Tapeinosoma is the closest i can link the fish to. It is suppose to be black margin, but mine is dark blue margin.

Some of the pics online show tapeinosoma with blue margin, so i suppose they can come in blue margin form also.

Nevertheless still a very uncommon dottyback. Not a rare fish in the wild, but jux rarely imported.