My simple and humble tank

Digiman

There is tang I and Jon find very nice...

But it is black and white and I dun think you might like it...

It is very big and very nice when it swims around...

Wat tang? The aberrant bristletooth at CF? If it is i dun like, i prefer tricolor zebrasoma but i'm not intending to keep a tang, if i am i'll probably get gem tang again cos it's easy and beautiful.

I must say that the first impression of your FTS looks great . The overall coloration / selection of corals inside your tank match so nicely thumbsup.gif

I agree. First look is so colourful and nice, but closer look they are jux cheap and normal corals, nothing too special. But tat's my objective, cos i dun wan to keep difficult or expensive corals which they'll take up a lot of my time or will turn out to be food to my fishes. The corals are there to make the tank more colourful so tat my fishes feel more at home and will stand out more :)

Wat tang? The aberrant bristletooth at CF? If it is i dun like, i prefer tricolor zebrasoma but i'm not intending to keep a tang, if i am i'll probably get gem tang again cos it's easy and beautiful.

Thompsoni Tang... :pinch: :pinch: :pinch:

Gem Tang is nice for your tank...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

Hi, i dun feed my corals specifically, they are simple LPS and can jux do well from lights alone. However they may get extra nutrition when i feed my fishes. Cos i feed my fishes with mysis soak in selcon. And selcon is known to benefit corals. Other den selcon i dun use any other supplements.

thanks bro for sharing, trying to get one and try~ hehe

nice stock list :thumbsup:

Thank u.

I'm in the midst of acquiring a few more v rare fishes. Will update if i'm able to obtain them.

thanks bro for sharing, trying to get one and try~ hehe

U can get from RD. I also feed dainichi baby pellets and i think it is good cos got cyclopeeze inside.

• Senior Reefer

yes thanks M3 for the gorgeous paucifasciatus butterfly and the chance to see a G. linkii!

the two will make news worldwide now.

the johnsoni is coloured up Super nicely! good job.

• Senior Reefer

johnson's fairy wrasse is gorgeous. really coloured up tremendously and so elegant.

the states people are getting ALOT now from the marshall islands and even the very rare bell's flasher wrasse.

i hope it's only a matter of time before they come to singapore again and at cheaper price.

johnson's fairy wrasse is gorgeous. really coloured up tremendously and so elegant.

the states people are getting ALOT now from the marshall islands and even the very rare bell's flasher wrasse.

i hope it's only a matter of time before they come to singapore again and at cheaper price.

We'll definitely see them again. But mux wait for the states pple to have enough and grow sick of them den they will send to us.

U can try M3 seekers too on the johnsoni. Maybe they will hav a better source and price for the fish.

• Senior Reefer

We'll definitely see them again. But mux wait for the states pple to have enough and grow sick of them den they will send to us.

U can try M3 seekers too on the johnsoni. Maybe they will hav a better source and price for the fish.

not now anyway. wait till i get back to see my pauci first.

Terry i took a photo of the litophyton. It's pinkish purple, u can compare to the colour of the lemon tree coral beside it. Actually it does not look like the common litophyton.

THanks... On second look it doesnt look like a litophyton... HmMMM...

Member of:

And the linki again! Still shy but starts eating mysis already. This weekend i hope to update another rare basslet i'm getting from M3.

Should i get a gem tang again?

Yes, or you got other big showy fishes in mind??

I think it might another lemon tree... Stereonephthya sp...

Edited by Terryz_

Member of:

Yes, or you got other big showy fishes in mind??

I think it might another lemon tree... Stereonephthya sp...

No, nothing in mind. Becos the tank is small, so i din hav any thoughts of keeping big fishes in there.

• Senior Reefer

i rather for your small tank, not have any big showpiece fish like a tang.

something smaller but rarer and more show stopping like a small prognathodes butterfly or a super rare centropyge should do it.

I think a gem tang would be nice.. or wait for CF's tricolor tang?

CF tricolor tang has became so ugly! No la i dun wan zebrasoma tricolor tang, it will come big and i rather get a small gem tang. I'll think about it.

i rather for your small tank, not have any big showpiece fish like a tang.

something smaller but rarer and more show stopping like a small prognathodes butterfly or a super rare centropyge should do it.

I'm not intending to put in any big showpiece, if not i would hav gotten a clarion or bandit and put it in already. Gem tang will grow big v v fast also, so i'm a bit reluctant to get another one.

Super rare centropyge damn hard to get la, i want but v v hard to get.

Butterfly is temporary not an idea i hav for my tank.