A new beginning

wilsontantw

ok confirmed 200% addicted. chop stamp!

on europe tour also post on SRC.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

problem is the shops close at 6pm. so u can imagine, suddenly so much free time on hand. This i guess is what they call quality of life.

as for weed, yah, seen the 'coffeeshops', but no go for me man. i'm just looking forward to travelling ard europe now. Will be heading to Barcelona tmrw for abt 5 days, then on to Paris where my wallet will take a severe beating...

after that, i guess it will be the start of counting down to my return to SG...

Looking forward to my free LV wallet!!! laugh.gif

uh huh... good to be able to see the tank even when i'm like half way round the globe. haha. Thanks.

The image resolution seems a little low and size a little too small. Cant really see much details, esp the alveo, but can roughly tell that the rics are fully opened, bubble also doing much better compared to previous.

can lah, i think with a couple of water change, it should be fine. As u can see, i've labelled all the pails 'swee swee'. Also left the refractometer there.

lol.. bro.. photo is taken using iphone lehz.. nuff said rite??? haha..

Alveo is 80% open.. just one portion that is not opening.. bubble is definately doing well...

may transfer some more corals into the tank tommorow night.. what say you?

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

Looking forward to my free LV wallet!!! laugh.gif

lol.. bro.. photo is taken using iphone lehz.. nuff said rite??? haha..

Alveo is 80% open.. just one portion that is not opening.. bubble is definately doing well...

may transfer some more corals into the tank tommorow night.. what say you?

LV wallet? dammit, u already haf 1! somemore its even bigger than mine! hahaha. but i've got something else installed for you lah, something that i dun haf, and never ever will. (sounds exclusive hor!) Don't bother to 'guess', just wait for it. (oh, i'm still finding for it though)

eh, i dun expect u to be lugging ur DSLR to my place wor. haha. and feel free to transfer into the main.

From the looks, the other bubble can go in, and the remaining rics. But for zoas, if u are intending to, might need some Coral Rxing before you place them in. (remember to rinse the Rx-ed stuff with fresh saltwater mix before placing them in, else will be in trouble).

oh the alveo, if need to shift to more light, pls feel free to, and you know where i put all the marine snow etc... if need be, dump in the oyster egs... (just a spoon that comes with the bottle).

mushrooms, i think can leave them in tub first, i intend to do some fragging and stick them all unto some rock before placing in main tank.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• SRC Member

LV wallet? dammit, u already haf 1! somemore its even bigger than mine! hahaha. but i've got something else installed for you lah, something that i dun haf, and never ever will. (sounds exclusive hor!) Don't bother to 'guess', just wait for it. (oh, i'm still finding for it though)

eh, i dun expect u to be lugging ur DSLR to my place wor. haha. and feel free to transfer into the main.

From the looks, the other bubble can go in, and the remaining rics. But for zoas, if u are intending to, might need some Coral Rxing before you place them in. (remember to rinse the Rx-ed stuff with fresh saltwater mix before placing them in, else will be in trouble).

oh the alveo, if need to shift to more light, pls feel free to, and you know where i put all the marine snow etc... if need be, dump in the oyster egs... (just a spoon that comes with the bottle).

mushrooms, i think can leave them in tub first, i intend to do some fragging and stick them all unto some rock before placing in main tank.

Wha!! LV Luggage!! hahaha

okok.. oh yeah.. your duncans were also ok yesterday... but your SPS... sick.gif

Took 2 frag plugs from you also.. heehee...

will probably add the supersuns and rhizos in soon... cynarina will wait.. too much of a GEM to test water liao..

*P.S. dun keh siao forget about my sms on Ian V.2 hor.. hahahaha

• SRC Member

what else left can i raid? hehe

God Blessed all who appreciate His wonderful and beautiful creations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my first reef aquarium 15jan2010

3x2x2ft EOS 10mm tank with sump//deltec sc2060 skimmer//arctica 1/10hp chiller

maxpect g2 170w led//vortech mp40w wavemaker//eheim 1262 universal pump

eheim compact+ 3000 chiller pump//caribsea ocean direct live sands 40lbs

and other misc...

Wha!! LV Luggage!! hahaha

okok.. oh yeah.. your duncans were also ok yesterday... but your SPS... sick.gif

Took 2 frag plugs from you also.. heehee...

will probably add the supersuns and rhizos in soon... cynarina will wait.. too much of a GEM to test water liao..

*P.S. dun keh siao forget about my sms on Ian V.2 hor.. hahahaha

eh, i forgot to tell u frag plugs must see how, coz most of them are just 1 or 2 pieces each, or i've plans for them to grow into mini colonies. and 2 of the SPS montis on frag plugs are chilli pepper (a few red notes wor)

anyway, u take first lah, but gotta let me know which one k... i know there are a few which i need.

oh yes, the cynarina is just too precious...

you mean the duncans are in main already?? cool man... that means must feed them too... gosh, lotsa work to be done bro.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

what else left can i raid? hehe

you can always give Ray a call and help him with the water change, and in the process, say it got sucked away by the siphon tube. i can close one eye! (but another is staring at you ah!)

lol

DId someone mention LV? But Actually... I prefer hermes.. :P

Ahem, Hermes, are you kidding me? i like also lah, my colleagues recently have been wearing the hermes belt, you know the huge H buckle... dunno why but seems like they dun feel the pinch buying a 4-digit belt man! siao liao. guess bonus must have been good for them.

but for now, LV is just fine for me.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member

Hi Wilson, why didn't you think of me, I'm a free man liao. I can just walk across the bridge to your place :rolleyes:

Didn't know about your saga till these few days.

• SRC Member

Hi Wilson, why didn't you think of me, I'm a free man liao. I can just walk across the bridge to your place rolleyes.gif

Lol.. bro you MIA so long...

• SRC Member

Is that a hint for you? LOL..

LOl Terryz, nevermind, tonight he let me buy something liow.... hahahahahaha watch out for updates.. hah

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

LOl Terryz, nevermind, tonight he let me buy something liow.... hahahahahaha watch out for updates.. hah

Desi cannot sleep for the next 2 week liao!

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

More like i cannot sleep.. she sleeps with smile on her face leh.. :)

stop whinging..... at least you get less beatings when she is happy ..... oops

secret's out.... :P

Hi Wilson, why didn't you think of me, I'm a free man liao. I can just walk across the bridge to your place :rolleyes:

har! You bro, I heard that u left AP. Hey, my house keys are with Ray. Feel free to contact him to drop by my place. Be merciful to the frags. Make sure I got some nice frags left k. Dun take the nice ones and leave the trash. :)

Am now in Sitges, Spain. Hard to get Internet access here. only managed to get now at a cafe. The house that we rented has no wifi. Bad. But the weather's getting better. 19degrees today. And we managed to take a dip in the ultra cold water pool this morning.

Pics will come later once we are back in holland.

Till then, miss you guys and the tank.

Brudder Ray, I've got ur prezzie liao! Hehe. Damn it was such a terrible moment getting it! Tell u more when I'm back.

Any update pic??

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member

har! You bro, I heard that u left AP. Hey, my house keys are with Ray. Feel free to contact him to drop by my place. Be merciful to the frags. Make sure I got some nice frags left k. Dun take the nice ones and leave the trash. :)

Am now in Sitges, Spain. Hard to get Internet access here. only managed to get now at a cafe. The house that we rented has no wifi. Bad. But the weather's getting better. 19degrees today. And we managed to take a dip in the ultra cold water pool this morning.

Pics will come later once we are back in holland.

Till then, miss you guys and the tank.

Brudder Ray, I've got ur prezzie liao! Hehe. Damn it was such a terrible moment getting it! Tell u more when I'm back.

Any update pic??

yo!!! corals all doing well!! but have not shifted anything to the main tank yet... did not take any pic cos i thot you wun be able to log in.. haha..

will take some pic when i drop by the next time!