Rogerttt wrasse paradize

Rogerttt

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Finally, Rogerttt, got to see ur Master Wrasses collection. Ur tank's always an inspiration to follow and to look upon :lol: More wrasses pics ya

Hi Sean, in fact quite relactant for me to post tank thread after 2 yrs of reefeing. mine is really peanut compared to those inspiration sps and high end equipment reefer. But something changed my mind is, I think is time to share my opinion to many new comer who go into this beautiful hobbies. As I notice, even you are financial sound, but you also must have the right attitute, patient, passion and determinition if you indent pick up this hobby. you must also hold responsibility to every single LS that your are keeping. through sample advice mihght help our new refeer not only spending money wisely but also help to safe our panet LS and environment. don't you agree? :rolleyes:

Nice... two thumbs up for you bro Rogertt B):peace:

Bro lum,

Thks and you are really the cool reefer in SRC with your putty :D

• SRC Member
Hi Sean, in fact quite relactant for me to post tank thread after 2 yrs of reefeing. mine is really peanut compared to those inspiration sps and high end equipment reefer. But something changed my mind is, I think is time to share my opinion to many new comer who go into this beautiful hobbies. As I notice, even you are financial sound, but you also must have the right attitute, patient, passion and determinition if you indent pick up this hobby. you must also hold responsibility to every single LS that your are keeping. through sample advice mihght help our new refeer not only spending money wisely but also help to safe our panet LS and environment. don't you agree? :rolleyes:

I.M.O, equipments need not be all high end. As long as the right attitude to learn and dedicated to this hobby, then I will say even the China brand equipments will also last the corals and L.S in the tank for many more years to come. Its like wat u pointed out, passions, attitude, patient and determination for it. :rolleyes: Ur statements also accounts to every reefers to be responsible to the L.S and corals tat we are keeping in our tanks. Tat's why its good to see u coming out to share ur experiences and knowledges amonst the reefers here. :bow: well, wat are we waiting for rogerttt, more goody pics... :lol:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
I.M.O, equipments need not be all high end. As long as the right attitude to learn and dedicated to this hobby, then I will say even the China brand equipments will also last the corals and L.S in the tank for many more years to come. Its like wat u pointed out, passions, attitude, patient and determination for it. :rolleyes: Ur statements also accounts to every reefers to be responsible to the L.S and corals tat we are keeping in our tanks. Tat's why its good to see u coming out to share ur experiences and knowledges amonst the reefers here. :bow: well, wat are we waiting for rogerttt, more goody pics... :lol:

Sean, you are right. have received many PMs regarding related topic after posted my thread. along basic and simple guideline, one thing I always mentioned is there are no thumbs of rule for what is right or wrong in success, because all depends on individual setup and expectation. but important is the software which is the hardest part to equipped. Cheers :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

rogertt,

would love to see all these beautiful wrasses in action.. cant keep any coz of my "stewpig" 8 line wrasse... killed my cleaner shrimps, blood shrimps, candy hog and my carpenter wrasse :angry:.. it left my yellow coris alone coz of its size.. must trap it out..

btw, me aint no shifu.. the real master is Gloudian.. hahahah... me just a trying to take a leave from him.. hahaha... but ur tank inhabitants are really phenomenon

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Sean,

Totally agree with you on the equipment and passion part too.

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
rogertt,

would love to see all these beautiful wrasses in action.. cant keep any coz of my "stewpig" 8 line wrasse... killed my cleaner shrimps, blood shrimps, candy hog and my carpenter wrasse :angry:.. it left my yellow coris alone coz of its size.. must trap it out..

btw, me aint no shifu.. the real master is Gloudian.. hahahah... me just a trying to take a leave from him.. hahaha... but ur tank inhabitants are really phenomenon

Ha ha, trap this stewpig and start the journey of fairy collection loh. :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
Ha ha, trap this stewpig and start the journey of fairy collection loh. :eyebrow:

haha.. maybe i might just do that... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
Hi rogerttt,

Mind sharing how you introduce new wrasse to your tank?

Since there is already some in it, would they whack new comers?

Thx.

Its depends what type of wrasse in your tank. cross finger if you have green wrasse, four or six or eight line wrasse in the tank. Others will hassle new comer couple of days before leave them alone. Placed mirror on the grass can drawn away their attendtion, this is one of my normal tatic. cheers