WTS : PH Pen and Refractometer

MbmC

Is the portable refractometer the one that thc gave?

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=67376

:unsure:

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

Sometimes people should just mind their own business. I am sure the forum will be a better place then. :)

Actually i beg to differ your statement of "mind your own business and the forum will be a better place".

if you have time, and still have yesterday's TNP... go read the front page.

In case you don't read the papers... remember the car accident which killed 2 students at old upper thomson road? An elderly man did exactly what you termed as 'mind his own business', and 2 now kids are dead... coz he just stood there and watch, without even lifting a finger to dial for ambulance or police.

Just imagine if you are relatives/friends of the 2 students who didnt make it! "Mind your own business"?

However, i do apologise if this jeopardises MbmC's sale. But i guess it's only fellow reefer's duty to help 'highlight' certain issues where required. Just like if you needed help, fellow reefers will not, in your words, "mind their own business" and leave you in a lurge!

This to me, is what makes the forum a better place.

Point to ponder:

Isn't one refractometer enough? Two is luxury. Taking a third FOC, then selling it off is ___________??

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• SRC Member
Actually i beg to differ your statement of "mind your own business and the forum will be a better place".

if you have time, and still have yesterday's TNP... go read the front page.

In case you don't read the papers... remember the car accident which killed 2 students at old upper thomson road? An elderly man did exactly what you termed as 'mind his own business', and 2 now kids are dead... coz he just stood there and watch, without even lifting a finger to dial for ambulance or police.

Just imagine if you are relatives/friends of the 2 students who didnt make it! "Mind your own business"?

However, i do apologise if this jeopardises MbmC's sale. But i guess it's only fellow reefer's duty to help 'highlight' certain issues where required. Just like if you needed help, fellow reefers will not, in your words, "mind their own business" and leave you in a lurge!

This to me, is what makes the forum a better place.

Point to ponder:

Isn't one refractometer enough? Two is luxury. Taking a third FOC, then selling it off is ___________??

I agree with you bro. However, before putting a public message like that which may not even be what MbmC is doing, you can actually PM him first to check with him in case he may get things wrong? Point to ponder to I guess. Anyway in the case of the elderly man, its a totally different context altogether.

Cheers

P.S: if you wanna continue this conversation please PM me, lets not bring the issue to someone else's thread. :)

• SRC Member

aiyah....dun bother to fight over such a small petty issues....if theres buyer...then sell lor...anyway, if ok, i will take...pm me if any upfront buyer back out!

relax relax.... :D

aiyah....dun bother to fight over such a small petty issues....if theres buyer...then sell lor...anyway, if ok, i will take...pm me if any upfront buyer back out!

relax relax.... :D

That's correct, live and let live.

willing buyer, willing seller.

cyder15: I agree with you also, we're disturbing others' thread.

My apologies to MbmC. Upz for your sale.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.