amazon bulk purchase

bwilly

aiya.. where got free shipping. it applies to their local addy, unless we ask to sent to eh.. someone hubby addy at States, then when that someone comes back, bring all our stuffs.. hiakhiak..

but then it won't be fair. :)

when stuff arrives I will update u all via PM.

• SRC Member
aiya.. where got free shipping. it applies to their local addy, unless we ask to sent to eh.. someone hubby addy at States, then when that someone comes back, bring all our stuffs.. hiakhiak..

but then it won't be fair. :)

when stuff arrives I will update u all via PM.

there is someone hubby may be able to do that (u know who lah).... but subject to approval....... :lol::lol:

there is someone hubby may be able to do that (u know who lah).... but subject to approval....... :lol::lol:

which is I think unfair.

eg. when I go honeymoon or tour, ppl give u a list of things to buy.. u go tour or running errands for ppl..?

go sightsee also cannot really enjoy, must source the stuffs on the list, sibei siong u know.

• SRC Member

I think if it is light and easily packed into luggage bags, should be a problem for 'that someone' and of course subjected to availability lah... :lol:

Btw...share good news...that someone's hubby promises 'that someone' that he will bring her go cheonging at lfs there if there are any so as to satisfy her craving... :yeah::yeah::yeah:

• SRC Member
I think if it is light and easily packed into luggage bags, should be a problem for 'that someone' and of course subjected to availability lah... :lol:

Btw...share good news...that someone's hubby promises 'that someone' that he will bring her go cheonging at lfs there if there are any so as to satisfy her craving... :yeah::yeah::yeah:

oh, so that lucky someone someone's hubby has found some place, somewhere in US that has LFS and bring that lucky someone to cheong in order to statisfy some of the lucky someone craving.......wow!!!

btw, what am i talking about<scratch head>//////// :lol::lol:

I contact Amazon..

Do u guys want to cancel or wait out the books???

Most probably in Jan should get it.

We contact the studio directly to obtain this item.

The estimated date of shipment was calculated at the time you placed your order and is based on the proximity of inventory to the delivery address you provided, as well as how quickly we can obtain and assemble items for shipment.

We still expect to be able to ship your order (#######-xxxx) within the time frame indicated in Your Account. You should receive delivery of this order by January 28, 2004. When your order is shipped, we will send you an e-mail confirming the date, contents, and method of shipment. You may also check the status of your order online at any time by clicking the "Your Account" link at the top of our web site.

If you have any further questions please visit our online Help pages:

• 3 weeks later...