RICORDEAS ARRIVED

Hi guys,

Can anyone enlighten me on Floridas and Yumas. Which one is rarer and better, price wise which one is more expensive? Thanks in advance

locally, florida ricordea is more exp. Yumas price just shot up because of the attention given to them recently.

However in states, yumas are rarer and more expensive, especially those nicely coloured ones :lol:

It all comes down to origin of source and the demands lor <_<

Thanks alot, one question...Does yumas glow under blue light?

Saw some orange, green, yellow one at Pasir ris fishfarm yesterday, selling $40 per frag for the orange, $20 per frag for green, yellow, they don't sell one frag but 3-5 frag together on 1 rock. They claim that its Floridas, but I can see pimple on the mouth leh...a little bit confuse. :blink:

Saw some orange, green, yellow one at Pasir ris fishfarm yesterday, selling $40 per frag for the orange, $20 per frag for green, yellow, they don't sell one frag but 3-5 frag together on 1 rock. They claim that its Floridas, but I can see pimple on the mouth leh...a little bit confuse. :blink:

the uncle could be confuse..

I saw them myself.. ard 6pm+. maybe too dark,

but looks like yuma to me.

generally, if you wan the ric to spread out and show its full potential, glueing it to a flat surface is better. the the colours will not look cramped up.

post-25-1069724783.jpg

Bro Juzz which LFS at Pasir Ris you visited which you mention above? Can I have the exact location of it. Appriciate.... :thanks:

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 1

WTS Teco 1000

2. 0

WHERE CAN I BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS (‪whatsapp +447436442801)

3. 0

WHERE CAN I BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS (‪whatsapp +447436442801)

4. 0

5. 0