Papaya's new venture

papaya

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Hi Papaya, very nice design with unique cabinet color.... Ur rock scape also well scaped.

I notice that the lighting area, esp the the top, is covered. Or am I seeing it wrongly ? :unsure: If its covered, I would suggest to install an exhaust fan to draw out the heat emmitted by the lightings.... And well invested equippments u got there... Keep it up :yeah: More pics to marvel on :lol:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Hi Papaya, very nice design with unique cabinet color.... Ur rock scape also well scaped.

I notice that the lighting area, esp the the top, is covered. Or am I seeing it wrongly ? :unsure: If its covered, I would suggest to install an exhaust fan to draw out the heat emmitted by the lightings.... And well invested equippments u got there... Keep it up :yeah: More pics to marvel on :lol:

Yes exhaust fan will be in, you are sharp. I didn't want any unwanted element overthrown from 2nd story so requested for a covered top. Steve suggested some vent hole and exhaust fans too. I made the choice of the cabinet colour, I am glad you like it. :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
Yes exhaust fan will be in, you are sharp. I didn't want any unwanted element overthrown from 2nd story so requested for a covered top. Steve suggested some vent hole and exhaust fans too. I made the choice of the cabinet colour, I am glad you like it. :rolleyes:

bro, can share what is your floor and cabinet color.

• SRC Member

Welcome to SRC, papaya! Wow... your tank looks like it is part of a spaceship. :upsidedown:

Hold your horses, and let your tank complete the ANN cycle before adding life stock, slowly...

We have all gone through the phase of getting a new tank, and getting all excited to start adding all the fishes and corals we want so badly, but must å¿. :pinch:

Judging by the size of your home and choice of equipment, you must have deep pockets... GO would most likely be your usual hang-out LFS in the near future. :eyebrow:

More pics!

Is your chiller giving you noise?

It does have "wind blowing" sound when kick in. But its acceptable. Steve suggested to me reefcool outdoor condenser unit which I thought will be total silent and energy saving but my wife didnt like the piping work.

Welcome to SRC, papaya! Wow... your tank looks like it is part of a spaceship. :upsidedown:

Hold your horses, and let your tank complete the ANN cycle before adding life stock, slowly...

We have all gone through the phase of getting a new tank, and getting all excited to start adding all the fishes and corals we want so badly, but must å¿. :pinch:

Judging by the size of your home and choice of equipment, you must have deep pockets... GO would most likely be your usual hang-out LFS in the near future. :eyebrow:

More pics!

Ok I will å¿. :pinch: GO as in golden octopus in serangoon? Yes aquamarin did mention to me about getting rare and nice coral from them in future.

The cabinet looks real cool! very nicely done up. I like the open rockscape, looks natural and soothing.

Realise there's no skimmer? Better get a good skimmer for such a nice set up.

Thank you drato11, your tank inspire me a lot too. :whistle