2ft tank + cabinet +live rocks for sale

Cookiemunster

• SRC Member

Hi

I got a complete setup 2ft tank for sale. It comes with a modified overhead filter using SICCE IDRA and surface skimmer, a 2ft(Length)x1ft(width)x1.5ft(height) 6mm glass tank with wooden cabinet.

Also included is 20kg live sand and 10kg live rocks.

Asking $250. Its only 2 months old and never used as it has been left to cycle since I bought it. Originally intended to keep seahorses with it but scraped the idea due to lack of time.

I also have a 2ft 2x24W T5 light set as shown in the photo selling at $210 (never used before).

PM me if interested.

Cheers

post-10-1069395975.jpg

• SRC Member
Seahorses dun need liverock. :D

juz curious why sea horses dont need live rock? i thought live rocks helps to remove all the waste in the tank, which sea horses will also produce? unless of course their waste is too little and a normal filter is sufficient. then again, if put live rocks, then can do away with the filter?

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

yup. I did not have time to take photos of it but it looks something like the one in the photo which is a 3ft set I made. Its DIYed by me and never used except to test. Since I never started the tank, I didn't use the lights at all.

It comes with OSRAM T5 eballast with 1xaquablue and 1xblueplus (2ft). Selling $210

post-10-1070445489.jpg