Selling all my L/R.

All my L/R bought from CoralFarm....And is fully cured & encrusted with coraline algae.

There's about 7-8 huge and thick tonga....Bought @ $18/kg......Letting go @ $12/kg....

Fiji L/R letting go @ $8/kg.....Bonus point for those who comes to choose early coz, Some

LPS already stick and propagate on e L/R......Hurry2!! Come and grab it!! :)

post-6048-1208839889.jpg

All my L/R bought from CoralFarm....And is fully cured & encrusted with coraline algae.

There's about 7-8 huge and thick tonga....Bought @ $18/kg......Letting go @ $12/kg....

Fiji L/R letting go @ $8/kg.....Bonus point for those who comes to choose early coz, Some

Hey Ros,

Then I will take that piece that have the Ric on it.....boleh :whistle ?

wah .. that engineer goby so big already!!

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

Hahaa...Sorry guyz! Don't mean to give you guyz to have a wrong idea & from e pic is only to show u on how my L/R looks like..As for all e L/S is already been booked by a reefer that got it all as a package...Except only left my percular and e frogspawn....And I will only inform those reefer who had pmed me just now as it will be priority to those who had P.med me to come 4 viewing...

FCFS basis...Just to be fair to everyone here...No reservation pls....Pilot pls take note: Just stay clear :thanks: Happy reefing!!

• SRC Member
Hahaa...Sorry guyz! Don't mean to give you guyz to have a wrong idea & from e pic is only to show u on how my L/R looks like..As for all e L/S is already been booked by a reefer that got it all as a package...Except only left my percular and e frogspawn....And I will only inform those reefer who had pmed me just now as it will be priority to those who had P.med me to come 4 viewing...

FCFS basis...Just to be fair to everyone here...No reservation pls....Pilot pls take note: Just stay clear :thanks: Happy reefing!!

bro pmed u dun see reply yet

Mix Reef Tank: 5ft x 2.5ft x 2ft mixed reef

Chiller: daikin 1hp compressor

Return: Red Dragon 6.5m3

Lighting: Aqua Lumen Ocean 4ft

Skimmer: Reef Octopus RO-RPS-5000-EXT w/ Bubble Blaster

CR: RM 824 /milwakee PH controller

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

American Pinpoint PH monitor

American Pinpoint ORP Monitor with Resun Ozone

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

469748_10150741487628605_529506809_o_zps36d5c396.jpg

wow! lovely tank pic bro!

wah .. that engineer goby so big already!!

Upss for a nice reefer and good quality LR .. :peace:

:whistle yep very cool setup u got there!!! Happy Reefing :eyebrow::ph34r:

:thanks: To all e compliment from all of you guyz.... :bow:

As 4 bro iantoh, Rockyboy and bro lum/STORM and the rest of e reefer dat I had spend

most of e time in reefing especially bro barnacle..... :thanks: again for sharing all of ur skill and ideas :bow:

Btw, Actually it takes me ard 3-4 mths to think & make this painful decision

to stop watching @ all this beautiful gems growing infront of me every single day.... :cry:

But I will definite try to come back again if time permit.....Happy reefing!! :peace:

L/R still available.Upz!!

• SRC Member
:thanks: To all e compliment from all of you guyz.... :bow:

As 4 bro iantoh, Rockyboy and bro lum/STORM and the rest of e reefer dat I had spend

most of e time in reefing especially bro barnacle..... :thanks: again for sharing all of ur skill and ideas :bow:

Btw, Actually it takes me ard 3-4 mths to think & make this painful decision

to stop watching @ all this beautiful gems growing infront of me every single day.... :cry:

But I will definite try to come back again if time permit.....Happy reefing!! :peace:

feel like crying. :cry2: ....when u say u wanna decom....... i witnes everything...from an

empty tank to a very beautiful reef u set.... :bow:

hope u make a come back.......gonna miss that epok2 sardine........ :whistle

mate.. why not set up a simple up a nano tank??? u can house ur frogspawn and true perc....

feel like crying. :cry2: ....when u say u wanna decom....... i witnes everything...from an

mate.. why not set up a simple up a nano tank??? u can house ur frogspawn and true perc....

Yup, hopefully you set up again.

If need help on your new setup, just call me! (but prepare epok2 first)

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

All tonga L/R sold and collected by nice reefer as shown from pic below..... :thanks: & :yeah:

Still have few more balance of fiji letting go @ $3/kg....Those who come

early I will throw some balance of frag & items F.O.C e.g: C.A Salifert testkit that only used for few times....Hurry!! Lelong2!! ^_^

post-6048-1209029148.jpg

post-6048-1209029192.jpg

Sorry mate....This time round...I can't continue doing it to my...Ahem!! As what I've done it before to my... Ahem!!....Especially, Delaying

my house reno tht suppose to be done last yr......I believe tht is enough for my...Ahem!!... to listen to all my reason & crap sia...

Hahaa....Really mate....This time round I'm running out of bullet and idea...hehee. I guess this is e right time for me 2 stop for a while

and come back when I'm ready again....Coz, @ this moment I need to patch up too many things @ too little time...... :bow: