WEEKLY UPDATE - 5TH MAY TO 11TH MAY 2008

Any WOW shipment this week :rolleyes: ?

I'm still lookin for small AT and Small prata :whistle !

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

saw 1 at at lck. dunno if they selling or not..hehehe

The 1 with many YT right? It reserved for export liao :cry2: !

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

The 1 with many YT right? It reserved for export liao :cry2: !

I heard lck shifting premises further down the road to a new office. Are they still bringing in new fish despite the shifting still taking place?

There is a new kid on the block carrying live fish stock! And its none other than Reef Depot!!! I was pleasantly surprised to see their new fish stock list on Reef Depot Live and so I rushed down (I stay in Amk so the journey is only 10min). Many nice Caribbean fishes like black cap, Queen, one French (mid size), many royal gamma and one sick King. The price is slightly on the high side with no leeway for bargain (I tried! :eyebrow:). Maybe because it's the first time, the guy who served me was not too familiar with the price list- he had to check the board everytime I asked about the price. I bought a Royal Gamma (it's the only one which price can be considered 'competitive'). I think I will go back there again. But only when there are good 'rare' imports.

• SRC Member

wow.....where you get your fishes from???? for me i actually find the price listed on the whiteboard cheaper then most.....some places i been to sell the swissgaurd for nearly twice the price....needless to say i grab theirs....:D :D

LCK has lots of flame angel, yellow tangs, a few rock beauty, some small and medium kings, yellow neon gobies, flamebacks.

Remeber it is at 201 now

Any AT?

• SRC Member

:pirate: Wah no wonder no more liao. :eyebrow:

wow.....where you get your fishes from???? for me i actually find the price listed on the whiteboard cheaper then most.....some places i been to sell the swissgaurd for nearly twice the price....needless to say i grab theirs....:D :D

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

快捷办理高贵林学院毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118高贵林学院文凭认证办理CC毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证CoQuitlam College

2. 0

快捷办理兰加拉学院毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118兰加拉学院文凭认证办理Langara毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证Langara College

3. 0

快捷办理西蒙菲莎大学毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118西蒙菲莎大学文凭认证办理SFU毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证Simon Fraser University

4. 0

快捷办理昆特兰理工大学毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118昆特兰理工大学文凭认证办理KPU毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证Kwantlen Polytechnic University

5. 0

快捷办理渥太华大学毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118渥太华大学文凭认证办理Ottawa毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证UNIVERSITY OF OTTAWA