Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

something interesting, the purple valida frag i got from my dad's tank:

turned from this:

post-9599-12719451298566_thumb.jpg

to this:

post-9599-12719451427917_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

very nice bro. i love the valida. the before and after lols.

your sps tank awaiting angels? :P

ya my new setup, planning to have angels.. full sps.. :P

• SRC Member

ultra lemonpeel hybrid waiting for you tomorrow ;)

i never spend more than a brown note on fishes.. :P anyway my new tank havent even come yet, confirm no purchases.. still headache trying to decom everything now..

• SRC Member

remember what you can keep for me vincent.

hehe

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer

i never spend more than a brown note on fishes.. :P anyway my new tank havent even come yet, confirm no purchases.. still headache trying to decom everything now..

haha. don't worry. a brown note can get you plenty of nice angels.

• SRC Member

brown note equal to?

i dun think i came across any brown ones :P

$20?

btw, vincent. ur incoming tank is how big?

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

haha. don't worry. a brown note can get you plenty of nice angels.

nice, but not rare.. :) never into rare stuffs, unless u're talking abt sps.. :eyebrow:

brown note equal to?

i dun think i came across any brown ones :P

$20?

btw, vincent. ur incoming tank is how big?

yupps i remember bro, dun worry.. :eyebrow:

eh, my bad, maybe orange, not so brownish.. hahaha.. incoming tank is a 3ft shallow, dad's one is 4ft shallow.. all full sps this time.. :)

• SRC Member

nice, but not rare.. :) never into rare stuffs, unless u're talking abt sps.. :eyebrow:

yupps i remember bro, dun worry.. :eyebrow:

eh, my bad, maybe orange, not so brownish.. hahaha.. incoming tank is a 3ft shallow, dad's one is 4ft shallow.. all full sps this time.. :)

and with crystal glass i suppose :upsidedown:

looking forward to it ^_^

• SRC Member

and with crystal glass i suppose :upsidedown:

looking forward to it ^_^

yupps u're right.. haha thanks bro, i look forward to it too.. after my exams that is.. :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

yupps u're right.. haha thanks bro, i look forward to it too.. after my exams that is.. :rolleyes:

hai now you remind me...

going back to my notes :(

study hard! :peace:

• SRC Member

hai now you remind me...

going back to my notes :(

study hard!

sama sama.. study hard too! have to close sgreef now, if not i'll never start studying..

• SRC Member

sama sama.. study hard too! have to close sgreef now, if not i'll never start studying..

sama sama.

today is Good Friday 2010, marks the 2 year anniversary of our marine setup. :)

sad to say, we are decomm-ing all three tanks, refurnishing the whole area and coming back with new tanks soon..

final look at them for now.. :thanks:

huh!!! sad to hear that....i think you will come back with a 6 foot tank rite ??? renovation your house ? anyway your tank super nice....

• SRC Member

huh!!! sad to hear that....i think you will come back with a 6 foot tank rite ??? renovation your house ? anyway your tank super nice....

coming back with shallow full sps.. both me and my dad.. gonna furnish with cabinets and stuff also.. :rolleyes: thanks bro for the compliments.. :thanks:

it is very nice scaping.

thank you bro, hope the cube tank does well for u too.. :)