Vinc's 2ft Cube Tank

• SRC Member

my very first sps monti.. and my noob epoxy glue-job.. :P

was spurred on by the good growth of this monti..

post-9599-1210521708.jpg

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

my very first sps colony.. lime green acro.. more than a week in my tank.. so far so good, colour getting greener.. tips becomming pink.. still keeping my fingers crossed.. :lol:

post-9599-1210521936.jpg

• SRC Member
Looking good! Can't wait to see its full growth. ^_^

thanks bro peacemaker, i still starting to learn more abt sps.. still got long way to go.. :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

thanks all for sparing time to view my humble tank, will post more zoas pics tml night.. cheers and goodnights! :peace:

• SRC Member
Man! So you were the one who was a step ahead of me! I wanted to buy those frags from her... wah... fast leg fast hand wins the race! -_-

indeed.. haha.. :whistle

:thanks::thanks:

• SRC Member
Now the responsibility of propagating lies in your hands! Must quickly make it grow so you can sell me your frags at a good price! :eyebrow:

haha machiam pass baton meh.. my tank so new.. still got long way to go.. hopefully will grow and grow.. :)

• SRC Member
This zoa's a gem.... Can frag when it multiplies ?? :pinch: How's the jade zoa doing ?

this zoa gotten from sis Ming, her tank's full of these gems.. really hands down.. jade rings beside the black face zoas.. :eyebrow: going good and strong..

Right, let’s promote propagation and help in reef conservation.

Indeed! :eyebrow:

agreed! :angel:

• SRC Member
this zoa gotten from sis Ming, her tank's full of these gems.. really hands down.. jade rings beside the black face zoas.. :eyebrow: going good and strong..

Only have a fist size rock of this zoa. But will frag again when I have more space..... <_<

Glad to see that the zoas are opening well. You will have to keep a close watch over the black face zoa cos they grow fast and may take over others nearby.

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
Only have a fist size rock of this zoa. But will frag again when I have more space..... <_<

Glad to see that the zoas are opening well. You will have to keep a close watch over the black face zoa cos they grow fast and may take over others nearby.

yupps sis ming, your black face zoas really grow very fast, gotta make some more growing space for it soon.. :lol: