Earth's Atlantis tank

Earth

• SRC Member
Clearer pic :upsidedown:

Walao super nice one :bow: .I really love bubble corals.How i wish i can keep that green bubble but usually the colour fades cause not enough lighting.Only the pink one can last.

girlone.png

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Walao super nice one :bow: .I really love bubble corals.How i wish i can keep that green bubble but usually the colour fades cause not enough lighting.Only the pink one can last.

I thought bubbles do not require strong light? I had bubbles before that lasted quite long and with their colours maintained. But unfortunately, they were attacked by flatworms and i got to remove them from my tank.

This piece is new and I will see how long i can keep it.. :rolleyes:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member

This small prata of mine was injured many times but never die on me... It just slowly recover from the injury and will be vibrant and fat soon :yeah:

post-4805-1213868931.jpg

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
That's a new spot that I have placed it.. Its at the bottom with low flow. Will monitor and see if it is ok. By the way i just went AM to get Aquapharm 5-in-1 liquid coral food. Is that the one you are using? They don't have marine snow...

Used to feed them with the Aquapharm 5-in-1, now using Aquamedic's Plantco. (hope I got the spelling right :P )

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
Used to feed them with the Aquapharm 5-in-1, now using Aquamedic's Plantco. (hope I got the spelling right :P )

oic... opps.. got the wrong type...

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member

Wow... the colours of the yuma was very striking in the first pic, and the clearer photo proved to be even better! Excellent bubbles and pratas too! Quite a collection you have here... care to share more about your tank husbandry? :bow:

Hi everyone,

I also had a atlantis tank even with less width 200mm, half sitting in the wall opening. (3 years running)

I got no chance of installing a sump + skimmer, so far only removing NO3 by denitrator.

Wanted to upgrade to 2 feet width, with additional cabinet to support. Did engage Geo Aq. since 27 April

confirmed, till today still no tank yet, can't even contact the ... don;t answer my call or sms.

Anyone can recommend reliable and good setup . 3.5ft x f ft (w) x 16 in. (h). Overflow at the corner

High cabinet H=1150mm (45in.) x W=4 ft. x d=19in.; Sump tank; and Hood.

Anybody who interested to do setup, please contact me.

• SRC Member
Hi everyone,

I also had a atlantis tank even with less width 200mm, half sitting in the wall opening. (3 years running)

I got no chance of installing a sump + skimmer, so far only removing NO3 by denitrator.

Wanted to upgrade to 2 feet width, with additional cabinet to support. Did engage Geo Aq. since 27 April

confirmed, till today still no tank yet, can't even contact the ... don;t answer my call or sms.

Anyone can recommend reliable and good setup . 3.5ft x f ft (w) x 16 in. (h). Overflow at the corner

High cabinet H=1150mm (45in.) x W=4 ft. x d=19in.; Sump tank; and Hood.

Anybody who interested to do setup, please contact me.

You are posting this in the wrong thread. <_<

Why don't you post your enquiries in the general forum? More people can view and help answer them.

• SRC Member
My happiest prata now...

bro, post your orange prata leh :eyebrow: hehe

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

• SRC Member
That's a new spot that I have placed it.. Its at the bottom with low flow. Will monitor and see if it is ok. By the way i just went AM to get Aquapharm 5-in-1 liquid coral food. Is that the one you are using? They don't have marine snow...

can try Petmart at serangoon nth, they sell most of the marine stuff, except LS. Very good price too, comparing with some shops.

i think when in a mth's time when you take another FTS, we gonna be in awe of the multi-colors in the tank liao. Not getting any tangs?

• SRC Member

my priority is low bioload as my system is sumpless and i can't do much on filtration such as setting up refugum and etc.. Hence no tangs for me... :rolleyes: mayb add a couple of small fishes that will do for me...

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
hoot a few try lor..

but rics are easy to keep ma, not as hard as your other colors and so on..

I will try to get established ones instead as I did not have good experience with newly arrived rics. They just disappeared overnight. I remembered i spent $300 for a rock but never got a chance to see them open up... :cry2:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
I will try to get established ones instead as I did not have good experience with newly arrived rics. They just disappeared overnight. I remembered i spent $300 for a rock but never got a chance to see them open up... :cry2:

whoa.. really bad luck then.. but i believe with rics added in, your tank will really be damn colorful, by then maybe my cam also cannot capture your tank real color already too stunning already.. :)

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
Forgot to ask you, any damages for you yesterday? :eyebrow:

bro, all the GO gems in your tank already la.. Next time, i just go your place to view.. No need go GO.. haha..

Not much stuff there already. Wanted to take the balance of their 2 cyna but they are not really opening up color looks more browish to me so did not get it. hehe..

So how's the recommended project coming along to surround ur orange prata with 5 red ones.. :eyebrow:

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

• SRC Member
bro, all the GO gems in your tank already la.. Next time, i just go your place to view.. No need go GO.. haha..

Not much stuff there already. Wanted to take the balance of their 2 cyna but they are not really opening up color looks more browish to me so did not get it. hehe..

So how's the recommended project coming along to surround ur orange prata with 5 red ones.. :eyebrow:

Don't say that lah bro.. haha... still alot of gems there, am now eyeing the prata with green dots... :fear::sick: I also saw a damn red (think its a lobo) coral there which i felt was very nice... I thought you would have gotten that.

Btw, your suggested project not possible lah, too high value and also tank no space liao... :lol:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
This small prata of mine was injured many times but never die on me... It just slowly recover from the injury and will be vibrant and fat soon :yeah:

Long lived haha

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D

• SRC Member
green brain with blue mouth...

Are you using more acttinics to day light. Or izzit metal halide bulbs you choose more bluish colour ones??? Cos the brain colour isn't like what we've all seen under circumstances like the ratio of daylite to acttinics is 2:1

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D