Earth's Atlantis tank

Earth

• SRC Member
If I knew where GO was or what it is I would make a plan.

I'v been in Sing for 6months and don't really know the places yet...

Get the address and hop on a cab, in less than 30min you should be at any LFS in S'pore wherever you are.. :eyebrow:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
nice tank. :>

very colorful...:) what happened to ur florida in the past ? curious to know if they are that hard becos i am propagating them right now. :)

and i see that most of your corals are on the rocks, u have any problem with bleaching ? cos my lps tends to bleach when i place them on the high rocks...:( using t5s also.

cheers.

They just disappeared after a couple of days, either being blown away by the wave or melted... Now i put them at the lowest flow area and let's hope they will be ok.. :peace:

Regarding bleaching, so far my corals look ok. I am using 4 tube 39W HO T5 only, maybe your light too strong? Or could it be due to lack of some trace element such as iodine for colour enhancement?

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
Do keep an eye on the prata. It will sting the acan. I've got acans and acan maxima, too near pratas and they got stung. Luckily they are survivors and recover fast.

Thanks sis, I will monitor, so far the prata didn't manage to touch the acan as it is sitting on 1 row in front of the acan. But if the prata grows I am sure he can do it.. :upsidedown: Will do some shifting if that happens.

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member

bro, ur red cyna is reallyyy RED. I have 2 pcs but not as red as your collection... :eyeblur:

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

• SRC Member
They just disappeared after a couple of days, either being blown away by the wave or melted... Now i put them at the lowest flow area and let's hope they will be ok.. :peace:

Regarding bleaching, so far my corals look ok. I am using 4 tube 39W HO T5 only, maybe your light too strong? Or could it be due to lack of some trace element such as iodine for colour enhancement?

oic..maybe my lights are too strong...how often u dose ur iodine ? i dose it once a week...scared overdose..haha..becos once i overdose, algae will start growing slowly...and overdose can affect sps also as i have some.

ur corals colors are very vibrant. :eyebrow:

that green brain's green is also very unique.lime green.

nice oxypora there..:) how much u get it ? i was thinking of acquiring one but dun know the market price. can pm me ?

the color is really nice but sadly it doesn't bloat or open like cup coral...or does it ? : :o

thanks alot.

• SRC Member
Haha... I think your pink zoas might have been from the same colony that I bought mine. I have the same brownish palys sprouting from them. Do they look greenish under actinics? ^_^

They look brown to me... feel like plucking them away :evil:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
bro, ur red cyna is reallyyy RED. I have 2 pcs but not as red as your collection... :eyeblur:

Yours look ok lah, but yours are fat and juicy unlike mine, small and cute :upsidedown:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
oic..maybe my lights are too strong...how often u dose ur iodine ? i dose it once a week...scared overdose..haha..becos once i overdose, algae will start growing slowly...and overdose can affect sps also as i have some.

ur corals colors are very vibrant. :eyebrow:

that green brain's green is also very unique.lime green.

nice oxypora there..:) how much u get it ? i was thinking of acquiring one but dun know the market price. can pm me ?

the color is really nice but sadly it doesn't bloat or open like cup coral...or does it ? : :o

thanks alot.

I am dosing Grotech ABC weekly from AM now, one of them contains iodine so i didn't dose additional iodine. That lime green brain is quite common in many shipments of LPS. Have seen them a couple of times in various LFS shipment. The oxy will not bloat up but i notice he has got some lumps appearing on it as if they will explode like pimples.. :lol: I guess this is their way of "bloating" up... :lol: I will pm u the price i got it for.

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member

haha..thanks...seldom look at green brain section in lfs..always browse at their red ones, so didn't notice it's lime green also. find it hard to determine the coral's true color when most lfs uses actinic lighting...:)

cheers.

thank alot for ur pm.

• SRC Member
Yours look ok lah, but yours are fat and juicy unlike mine, small and cute :upsidedown:

Really?? Actually, they are more brownish-red.. Let's exchange..2 of mine for your little cuite.. :pirate:

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

• SRC Member
Love the blue colour...

hi hi.good evening. or rather morning fr where im now..nice rics u got there. im sure it will be nicer once open up. noticed fr your fts on the top part izit sps?

your tank colour looks better each day..make my hand very itchy...keep the pic comin ok..

if you can stick few pieces of sps on your top section will be even nicer heeheehee...

• SRC Member
It has been quite awhile since my last update. Nothing has been changed except hands itchy and started shifting some corals here and there hoping to create more space... :lol:

moon coral:

Nice moon coral... :)

A Little Stress-Relieving Fish Tank

• SRC Member
Really?? Actually, they are more brownish-red.. Let's exchange..2 of mine for your little cuite.. :pirate:

But i want smaller sized corals due to lack of space now :eyebrow: Yours open too big not suitable for my tank :whistle

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
hi hi.good evening. or rather morning fr where im now..nice rics u got there. im sure it will be nicer once open up. noticed fr your fts on the top part izit sps?

your tank colour looks better each day..make my hand very itchy...keep the pic comin ok..

if you can stick few pieces of sps on your top section will be even nicer heeheehee...

Yes, its a sps, but don't think it's happy there.. guess i won't try more sps... Jus stick to softies and LPS...

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank