Coral Eating Fish

Hi Guys,

Did something stupid, introduced a Leopard Blenny last week in my tank. Guess what after 3 days, this damn fellow churn up 1 full piece of my Monti, few Acros and some Millepora.

I have checked my reference book, to my horror, those sps are favourite food to Leopard Blenny, it will glaze with sharp spiky teeth.

Sigh......

by the way what fishes is not reef safe?

What you mean by that.... Care to elborate more..... Do you mean reef safe as in the fish will not harm other fish or will not harm other coral. Some fish will eat other fish for example lion fish but it will not attack corals while some fish will attack coral example butterflies or angels but will not attack other fish. Some are coral and fish safe but do you mean i have to list every single fish that is reef safe, man thats gonna be hell.

fishes that is sold in singapore that do eat coral ....?

There are many, so must i label all the fish... gosp it will be maybe like few thousand kinds. Some fishes even though belong to the same species as other fish which is totally coral safe may attack coral.