i need sea cucumber

• SRC Member
ReDDevils right, Coral Farm has a lot... but to warned, if a cucumber dies your tanks finished… extremely toxic after death

Cucumber can be bought at any LFS shop easily. I had a casualty of a mini sea cucumber tat got minced up with abt 90% of my fish stocks dead :ph34r: Other consideration for cleaning sand bed is sand shifter, leopard snails, gobies and sand dollar etc....

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

I was at CF looking for a Sea Cucumber 2 weeks back too, but was not successful in acquiring as they are all quite huge. I even joked with the Auntie that I am salivating, because they looked so good in a pot! :D

I had seen some in Jireh as well, but,.........

I ended by getting a Tiger Tail from Henry, but this one is nice, but a lazy bugger which only sticks its head around its hiding to clean, hardly move around like the black ones. :(

• SRC Member

Oh Thanks guys.. I really dun know dat sea cucumber is highly toxic when die. I am new to dis hobby. Maybe u guy if u had a msn messenger can add me in revellclownfish@live.com.sg.. Thanks..BTW where is dis coral farm located at? I buy my fishes and stuff @ clementi 24hrs fish shop..

Sori if you think i am boring but i think it is you who is lame.

• Moderators
Oh Thanks guys.. I really dun know dat sea cucumber is highly toxic when die. I am new to dis hobby. Maybe u guy if u had a msn messenger can add me in revellclownfish@live.com.sg.. Thanks..BTW where is dis coral farm located at? I buy my fishes and stuff @ clementi 24hrs fish shop..

You need some form of transport to get there. Here's their web site with address.

Generally, only the black ulgy species are the hardworking ones. Those nice looking ones for more for show. :lol:

http://www.coralfarm.com.sg/contact/

Happy finding! :nuke:

Tom

• SRC Member
I was at CF looking for a Sea Cucumber 2 weeks back too, but was not successful in acquiring as they are all quite huge. I even joked with the Auntie that I am salivating, because they looked so good in a pot! :D

I had seen some in Jireh as well, but,.........

I ended by getting a Tiger Tail from Henry, but this one is nice, but a lazy bugger which only sticks its head around its hiding to clean, hardly move around like the black ones. :(

I used to have a Tiger Tail. It re-scaped my sandbed all the time, creating sand dunes in different parts of the tank and buries some of the corals on the sandbed. <_<

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg