OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

i would love to see what those peppermints are doing now...maybe Lemon will be able to coax Koji Wada for some photos.. :heh:

As of last week when i went, none was left at the shop.. The kingi was sold a day before I went.. So i only get to see the narcosis and the bodianus sp and some other rare fishes...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

As of last week when i went, none was left at the shop.. The kingi was sold a day before I went.. So i only get to see the narcosis and the bodianus sp and some other rare fishes...

i know that....just wondering how are they doing in the customer's tank...Digiman gave a answer.....funny thing is we know there is one in Japan alive for more than a decade in Japan,Koji handled that too...

@yuri,

Peppermint were doing good in Wakkiki's community tank...has it died..?

i know that....just wondering how are they doing in the customer's tank...Digiman gave a answer.....funny thing is we know there is one in Japan alive for more than a decade in Japan,Koji handled that too... @yuri,Peppermint were doing good in Wakkiki's community tank...has it died..?
If I put one in with my clarion then it will not last

If I put one in with my clarion then it will not last

ah!but that's too much to ask for.....

but for a fish like peppermint,a dedicated tank is justified....it increases the allure.... :thumbsup:

The peppermints half of them did not make it in the customers tanks. V difficult n risky fish.

Might be easier to keep compared to multibar due to the extra care taken to capture & ship this fish. Collection & shipping if done correctly half the battle is won. Next thing is to get the fish feeding in a cooler temperature peaceful dim environment with a load of diatoms (the brown growth on the tank walls) for them to graze on and slowly acclimate them to brighter lights if necessary.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Might be easier to keep compared to multibar due to the extra care taken to capture & ship this fish. Collection & shipping if done correctly half the battle is won. Next thing is to get the fish feeding in a cooler temperature peaceful dim environment with a load of diatoms (the brown growth on the tank walls) for them to graze on and slowly acclimate them to brighter lights if necessary.

cons is unlike multibar,peppermints are collected from far more remote places and have to go through long and stressful transit route from one place to another....

So much discussions about peppermints... a relook at the oldest living peppermint of Mr uragami

I like seeing the fish being kept in a dark tank filled with nothing but liverocks, the way to keep the fish replicating its natural habitat.

Rarities at LADD!

Liopropoma Africanum at only USD$900! The price has fallen so much.

post-10328-0-75582300-1372388338.jpg

Uncommon Liopropoma Mitratum from philippines! We get this inexpensive and beautiful fish time to time in our philippines shipments.

post-10328-0-55060100-1372388344.jpg

Rare nano fish from philippines: Pseudogramma Erytheum. Cryptic and need a peaceful setup.

post-10328-0-13039700-1372388364.jpg

Marshall hybrid tinker

post-10328-0-47034900-1372388544.jpg