OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

no one comment on this!!?? i think it's one of the NICEST clown i've ever seen! nicer than what platinum and other funny clowns.

There's nothing much to comment on as it's jux a Picasso w some nice whites. More white = More rare and for that platinum is the rarest. Of course i too feel it's v nice and i'll choose it over a platinum.

But the thing is, these coral beauty looks like those sick coral beauty.. It is difficult to tell if they are the actual deepwater ones.. But they look way dull even though they are deepwater...

Agree. Sick CB. Ugly but i posted cos tot maybe u interested can go down to RB and get it.

No more blackfoot clowns, nice and cheap things sell so fast.. Carmabi seems to become redder (may be my illusion), can consider if they giv discount.

Lemon, is the blue devil sold?

haha! yeah. ugly but maybe terryz interested lei?

you're not imagining things. the carmabi is getting nicer. but the lines are too purple for my liking. i want blue!

and yup. devil sold.

I've rewatched the RB carmabi video and yes it's not my hallucinations, the carmabi has brighten up quite a bit. V tempted now.

P.S. Can talk more crap since u'll clear up the mess..

There's nothing much to comment on as it's jux a Picasso w some nice whites. More white = More rare and for that platinum is the rarest. Of course i too feel it's v nice and i'll choose it over a platinum.

Agree. Sick CB. Ugly but i posted cos tot maybe u interested can go down to RB and get it.

No more blackfoot clowns, nice and cheap things sell so fast.. Carmabi seems to become redder (may be my illusion), can consider if they giv discount.

Lemon, is the blue devil sold?

Blackfoot clown so fast clear... But I feel contented if I can get the normal blackfoot that we can get..

If the Carmabi is getting redder, it is worth to buy... Just like what the article on Carmabi suggested... They will get red overtime...

haha! yeah. ugly but maybe terryz interested lei?

you're not imagining things. the carmabi is getting nicer. but the lines are too purple for my liking. i want blue!

and yup. devil sold.

No, I am not interested in it... LOL...

Hope the Blue Devil is in a great home...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Blackfoot clown so fast clear... But I feel contented if I can get the normal blackfoot that we can get..

If the Carmabi is getting redder, it is worth to buy... Just like what the article on Carmabi suggested... They will get red overtime...

Go get the carmabi when your new tank is up. The fish should still be around until then.

Go get the carmabi when your new tank is up. The fish should still be around until then.

Getting it one thing... Whether I have the money is another thing.. It is too small for my tank..

Member of:

OMG look like some fairytale creature. V nice, obtainable? But i not into seahorse and pipefish so prob cant keep it alive.

Found in Indonesia.. But dunno if it is in under CITES...

wt... isit new?? new sp?

First time I have seen this too... Been trying to go on to fishbase but cant get in.. They are range from Indonesia to Australia and Queensland...

Member of:

the fairytale pipefish again! this time a close up shot on the face. omg the leaf like growth is just insane!! it looks so fake and unreal!

Looks like the real thing right? Super cool.. Hope fully we can see it hitting our shore if it is not protected..

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

Looks like the real thing right? Super cool.. Hope fully we can see it hitting our shore if it is not protected..

yes it's real. yeah it's really nice! this is something i WON'T mind dedicating my entire sump tank for.

the one we saw in CF today, ahbeng got come in before. wanted to buy it with fuel. ahbeng one is the exact same species as the red one we saw in CF, but ahbeng one was 10x redder. BRIGHT RED.

it's not that rare? i seen it occasionally in ahbeng.

Saw 2 of these there today. But looks exactly like the one pictured, body dark. I suspect they can change color due to mood though. These fish are frustrating to observe, they only move 10% of the day.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• Senior Reefer

Red sea Eight liner are downright ugly fish. PR used to bring in and none is close to those pic you saw in the net <_<<_<

There's a guy on RC who kept it from a small male to a 3+ inch adult and it's really really beautiful. I think this fish has the potential even though it may be ugly.

here's the transformation. although there transition from 2nd last to last photo isn't good as the change is too drastic. could have shown more pictures inbetween.

this is, tank "raised" btw. it looks good to me though

post-15755-12739361146753_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12739361233293_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12739361305279_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12739361366807_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

nothing rare or anything, just a comparison between F. flavissimus and F. longirostris. the latter really has a MUCH longer snout! i seldom see F. longirostris being sold in LFS. and even if they do, usually not big enough to show the extreme length of the snout. :( shame.

post-15755-12739369552288_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12739369676198_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12739370858087_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12739370905119_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12739373429027_thumb.jpg

Saw 2 of these there today. But looks exactly like the one pictured, body dark. I suspect they can change color due to mood though. These fish are frustrating to observe, they only move 10% of the day.

Yea, Even when i kept in my 1ft cube, i only saw it when lights off...

Member of:

There's a guy on RC who kept it from a small male to a 3+ inch adult and it's really really beautiful. I think this fish has the potential even though it may be ugly.

here's the transformation. although there transition from 2nd last to last photo isn't good as the change is too drastic. could have shown more pictures inbetween.

this is, tank "raised" btw. it looks good to me though

It is really nice... Cool...

The adult is super nice...

Member of: