OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

Hehe... Thought uncommon mah.. :P :P :P

Yes they're uncommon, tat's why u can also at the same time update in the LFS thread so more pple know they're now available at which LFS.

digi.

this flame unique? bought it coz the bars resemble shepardi verrrrrrrry slightly.

if not unique i'm going to re-sell at the price i bought it. the colour looks so red in the photo but i wish it was this red. it's just normal orangey red flame.

actually it kinda look abitt like the fake shepardi, except for the thick ugly black first bar.

These are the unique ones:

post-10328-051985100 1280422470_thumb.jp

post-10328-049847400 1280422479_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

Yes they're uncommon, tat's why u can also at the same time update in the LFS thread so more pple know they're now available at which LFS.

These are the unique ones:

i bought it coz of the small bars. but yes of coz cant compare to shepardi. the mango colour is totally off.

anyway if not nice i can resell easily. flame is such a sellable fish and even at $35, ppl sure buy

wats so special about the flame?

As terry mentioned, double bared thru out e body. This variation of tiger markings is v rare and i dun think can ever find one like this.

The third CB is nce... very little blue...

Pple! U all should be discussing about the first and second hybrid, it's so rare and interesting and beautiful and i can go on and on about them!! Esp the second one, so hard to tell wat two angels cross to produce something like this, maybe it's triple hybrid.

the 3rd CB look like the vanuatu 1 wat!!

Yes 99.99% same. Tat's why i muz thank u for helping me to reserve the fish, cos the other two really no standard!

copp's super yellow townsendi.

Ugly compared to a blue queen.

• Senior Reefer

As terry mentioned, double bared thru out e body. This variation of tiger markings is v rare and i dun think can ever find one like this.

Pple! U all should be discussing about the first and second hybrid, it's so rare and interesting and beautiful and i can go on and on about them!! Esp the second one, so hard to tell wat two angels cross to produce something like this, maybe it's triple hybrid.

Yes 99.99% same. Tat's why i muz thank u for helping me to reserve the fish, cos the other two really no standard!

i've seen the tiger flame in regular hawaii shipments before. reborn had 1 that day. dunno if still there. the bars are V shaped throughout the body. din know it's so rare... tmr go back buy! :P

the 1st hybrid lemonpeel very nice. looks like a brain on it's head

The 2nd hybrid looks so dirty like the tricolor tang... The 1st one is nice but rarely seen duno will fade anot.....

Lucky i din not go see the other two..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

the second hybrid is hideous! i've never liked this kind of mixed koi coloured fish.

what more on a coral beauty which is a fish i don't even like originally.

but i have to agree the 1st lemonpeel hybrid is drop dead gorgeous.

3rd orange CB is nice.

• Senior Reefer

The 2nd hybrid looks so dirty like the tricolor tang... The 1st one is nice but rarely seen duno will fade anot.....

Lucky i din not go see the other two..

yah agree.

dun like tricolor tang also.

CF bring in some aberrant tricolour scopas before. sometimes i see it quite regularly. brown with green and dark turqoise. then red eyes.

really so disgusting.

i've seen the tiger flame in regular hawaii shipments before. reborn had 1 that day. dunno if still there. the bars are V shaped throughout the body. din know it's so rare... tmr go back buy! :P

the 1st hybrid lemonpeel very nice. looks like a brain on it's head

You've to look carefully. Two or three lines pairing to form V shape is not uncommon. That specimen has all six lines pairing up and tat becomes more interesting. But again black lines on flame is v random, so it's not something to woo wah about. If can find no black pigment or maquesas variant i'll buy. Also, when is my rusty flame coming....

The groucho lemonpeel is so interesting, it's wearing a sunglasses on its head and has white bluish speckles all over it's body. Cant imagine the person who bought this from Iwarna and not posting any photos! I wan to see if the fish is similar to the pic posted or perhaps even more amazing. The deepwater coral beauty has rekindled my hybrid craze! Tmr go CF buy the dusky heraldi.

Photo of the coral beauty mux wait, if it survives for two weeks and stable down i'll post.

• Senior Reefer

it's wearing a sunglasses on its head

you think sunglasses i think brain. haha. no wonder i found it abit gross.

ok yeah now i re-think with the sunglasses image in mind and wow it's so stylish.

The deepwater coral beauty has rekindled my hybrid kick! Tmr go CF buy the dusky heraldi.

WOOT. the old digiman is back. go buy the dusky heraldi. finally that fish will be SOLD.

you think sunglasses i think brain. haha. no wonder i found it abit gross.

ok yeah now i re-think with the sunglasses image in mind and wow it's so stylish.

WOOT. the old digiman is back. go buy the dusky heraldi. finally that fish will be SOLD.

Yeah. Digiman, gogogo.. Get all the Hybrid...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp