OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

you think sunglasses i think brain. haha. no wonder i found it abit gross.

ok yeah now i re-think with the sunglasses image in mind and wow it's so stylish.

WOOT. the old digiman is back. go buy the dusky heraldi. finally that fish will be SOLD.

Yeah. Digiman, gogogo.. Get all the Hybrid...

U pple are horrible! Keep encouraging me to buy a fish which more than 90% of the pple will say it's ugly not to mention is so expensive.

Anyway here's a flame angel w no black pigment posted b4 which cost USD2k:

post-10328-097801100 1280589223_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

U pple are horrible! Keep encouraging me to buy a fish which more than 90% of the pple will say it's ugly not to mention is so expensive.

who say ugly!

dusky heraldi so nice! if it's less than $200 i buy :P

that flame will revert back to normal right..?

HAHA... I am in the 10%...

I like this but the the price is a killer...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

who say ugly!

dusky heraldi so nice! if it's less than $200 i buy :P

that flame will revert back to normal right..?

Yes agree, 180 is a more decent price for dusky heraldi. In terms of looks, the fish doesn't really deserve to be priced the same as a joculator!

The flame i dunno, so little info on tat piece. Check your angelfish book lo and see if got similar piece and anything special mentioned.

Yes agree, 180 is a more decent price for dusky heraldi. In terms of looks, the fish doesn't really deserve to be priced the same as a joculator!

The flame i dunno, so little info on tat piece. Check your angelfish book lo and see if got similar piece and anything special mentioned.

Yeah, It really doesnt deserved to be same as joculater... Joculater is so so so much more nicer...

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

The last two is very nice...

i've never liked any of the flame angel hybrids except flame x ferrugata aka the false shepardi.

simply coz flame beauty and flamtter look too alike to a normal flame angel. flame beauty is rather different but too many stripes. doesn't interest me too much.

i've never liked any of the flame angel hybrids except flame x ferrugata aka the false shepardi.

simply coz flame beauty and flamtter look too alike to a normal flame angel. flame beauty is rather different but too many stripes. doesn't interest me too much.

Flamtter is flame x potter? Flame Beauty the color can be really nice...

Member of:

Coral beauty itself is v boring. However if we look back this thread, there are so many rare CB hybrids or variants tat are tat may not be more beautiful but are more interesting than rusty flame.

Jux to recap a few from this thread: Mauritian CB, CB x Multicolor, deepwater orange beauty, full orange CB, aberrant CB, CB x flame etc etc.

post-10328-011688200 1280592533_thumb.jp

post-10328-092841600 1280592545_thumb.jp

post-10328-032943800 1280592553_thumb.jp

post-10328-081829000 1280592560_thumb.jp

post-10328-012027500 1280592571_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

Coral beauty itself is v boring. However if we look back this thread, there are so many rare CB hybrids or variants tat are tat may not be more beautiful but are more interesting than rusty flame.

Jux to recap a few from this thread: Mauritian CB, CB x Multicolor, deepwater orange beauty, full orange CB, aberrant CB, CB x flame etc etc.

the multicolour cb is so strange. such interesting that 2 completely diff fish can hybridize.

• Senior Reefer

its so amazing to think that certain dwarf angel in the genus are just so so variable and prone to hybridisation.

coral beauty

flame angel

lemonpeel

eibli

half black.

whereas certain dwarf angels never even hear of variation. don't even talk about hybrid.

such as colini and many others.

I like the Mauritian CB... The CB x Multicolor is not that bad actually..

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

must thank digiman for helping me keep one of the two Liopropoma multilineatum left at CF for me. I heard they brought in 5. luckily left 2. one of my favourite liopropomas and finally manage to get one after searching for quite some time.

post-15755-026016500 1280632558_thumb.jp

post-15755-061346100 1280632564_thumb.jp

post-15755-021587900 1280632571_thumb.jp