OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

• SRC Member

Wa your eyes are so sharp! I can only dream to hav kingi, on the realistic part i only hav this..

:lol: that is wonderfully good enough!

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer

Hmm.. the interruptus's pectoral fin and tail looks abit odd. like it has been cut. it doesn't taper off to the transparent fin at the end. Rather...it looks like it has been cut at the rays. or isit just me...

compare it with the second photo.

post-15755-1271861176606_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12718613011349_thumb.jpg

Haha... 1.5k - 1.6k...

2 male and 1 female available..

Very good price for singapore compared to other countries...

Price is good but size is not good. Too many horror stories of big interruptus. Not worth the risks. How i wish RB can buy the fish in on their own and QT the fish to make sure it's doing well before offering it for sale. And for that as a consumer i dun mind paying a few hundred bucks more.

post-10328-12718613088813_thumb.jpg

Hmm.. the interruptus's pectoral fin and tail looks abit odd. like it has been cut. it doesn't taper off to the transparent fin at the end. Rather...it looks like it has been cut at the rays. or isit just me...

compare it with the second photo.

U're not wrong. It's a minor fin rot problem which can be solved easily w melafix QT. Large interruptus are very prone to these external infections as well as other whole load of internal pathogenic infections.

• Senior Reefer

Oh ya, you got sharp eyes.. Seems like it..

yeah

U're not wrong. It's a minor fin rot problem which can be solved easily w melafix QT. Large interruptus are very prone to these external infections as well as other whole load of internal pathogenic infections.

i heard of large interruptus dying for no reason too..

Learn something new about interruptus today.. Didnt read much about them as I dun really like them and dun think we will be able to get in Singapore...

How can u not like interruptus angels? It's the most beautiful and distinctive centropyge!

There had been many shipments of interruptus before, once from AM and twice from LCK. But i believe none of those interruptus are still surviving in the hands of local reefers today!

How can u not like interruptus angels? It's the most beautiful and distinctive centropyge!

There had been many shipments of interruptus before, once from AM and twice from LCK. But i believe none of those interruptus are still surviving in the hands of local reefers today!

I dun even know there are shipment of interruptus before!!! Now you believe I dun like interruptus??? LOL...

It is nice and beautiful but not my type of angel.. My taste very weird one.. LOL... :paiseh:

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

I dun even know there are shipment of interruptus before!!! Now you believe I dun like interruptus??? LOL...

It is nice and beautiful but not my type of angel.. My taste very weird one.. LOL... :paiseh:

Ya i know cos u actually like nox and flavicauda! But tat's good cos every fish needs to have its own appreciators.

• Senior Reefer

Ya i know cos u actually like nox and flavicauda! But tat's good cos every fish needs to have its own appreciators.

HAHAHA! nox and flavicauda! lol this comment made me smile.

nice one but yes i agree also.

• Senior Reefer

Different reefers got different view on different fish... But seriously, like black and white fishes..

yup. i like some fishes that other people detest too. but i also don't like some fishes that ppl go crazy for.. like personatus angel ._> i think it's super ugly. digiman don't shoot me kekeke. :P

yup. i like some fishes that other people detest too. but i also don't like some fishes that ppl go crazy for.. like personatus angel ._> i think it's super ugly. digiman don't shoot me kekeke. :P

Personatus is a beauty!!! :upsidedown: :upsidedown: :upsidedown:

Member of:

Not Hybrid but this is cool...

Tank Raised Blue spot Butterfly

Yes it's so cool and wonderful to know that these amazing people in the states are making an effort to produce sustainable marine life which hopefully in future stop the need to collect these butterflies from the wild. They'll have other obligate corallivore butterflies coming up so stay tune.

Yes it's so cool and wonderful to know that these amazing people in the states are making an effort to produce sustainable marine life which hopefully in future stop the need to collect these butterflies from the wild. They'll have other obligate corallivore butterflies coming up so stay tune.

They actually catch the Juv from the wild and train them on normal food and sell them when they are stable..

Member of:

Dun worry wont shoot u anymore :). To each his own. As for myself i'm jux a rare fish nut so any fish as long as rare, no matter beautiful or ugly will trigger my interest. For example the true personifer (see pic below) may be far from the beauty of a full grown male false personifer, but becos it's so rare i'll defintely get it if there's a chance of it being brought in.

Chaetodontoplus-personifer-true-west-australia-2.jpg

They actually catch the Juv from the wild and train them on normal food and sell them when they are stable..

Ya for the blue tang and butterflies(corallivore species) that's wat they are doing cos difficult to breed. But sustainable aquatics is also breeding other species of marine fishes like clownfishes. Defintely a company to support if our LFS do bring in their livestocks in future.