OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

Just wondering if Digiman would know if there is another species for Belonepterygion fasciolatum...

Saw two red one and I really mean red one in CF... It is totally the same but the body is red... Can ask Lemon, he saw it also..

I cant find a ID... Think it might be rare..

Belonepterygion%20Fasciolatum.jpg

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

And how do we find the boatman and diver? LOL...

Come bro, you are not very old what.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

With money, there's nothing tat cant be done..

I'm not v old but this dream jux seems so far off..

Anyway i heard the dusky heraldi at CF is too bright for your liking? U wanted it to be darker and muddier. If it's bright i may be interested, when i come back next week i'll go down to CF and take a look.

here's my short term goals. working hard for them. attenuatus has came to singapore before. will pester more lfs to get marginalis and octotaenia in :)

Work hard, marginalis is more obtainable. Attenuatus quite hard w the states pple now competing for the fish. Octotaenia is the same story as redsea pearlscale, relatively common but v rarely seen in the trade, dunno why?!

Anyway will wait for my redsea pearlscale, den hopefully the next fish will be wrought iron or something..

• Senior Reefer

Just wondering if Digiman would know if there is another species for Belonepterygion fasciolatum...

Saw two red one and I really mean red one in CF... It is totally the same but the body is red... Can ask Lemon, he saw it also..

Belonepterygion%20Fasciolatum.jpg

the one we saw in CF today, ahbeng got come in before. wanted to buy it with fuel. ahbeng one is the exact same species as the red one we saw in CF, but ahbeng one was 10x redder. BRIGHT RED.

it's not that rare? i seen it occasionally in ahbeng.

With money, there's nothing tat cant be done..

I'm not v old but this dream jux seems so far off..

Anyway i heard the dusky heraldi at CF is too bright for your liking? U wanted it to be darker and muddier. If it's bright i may be interested, when i come back next week i'll go down to CF and take a look.

Work hard, marginalis is more obtainable. Attenuatus quite hard w the states pple now competing for the fish. Octotaenia is the same story as redsea pearlscale, relatively common but v rarely seen in the trade, dunno why?!

Anyway will wait for my redsea pearlscale, den hopefully the next fish will be wrought iron or something..

Ya... It is too bright for me.. And the price is too high.. I would rather spend it on other nicer fishes...

Marginalis came in before if not wrong, Attenuatus was bought in by Harlequin before???

Octotaenia is nice haven seen before..

Why is everyone looking at redscale pearlscale? Not many LFS will be willing to bring in... Becos they can get cheaper pearlscale...

WI is too high end for my liking...

Member of:

Correct me if I am wrong, Have seen the first one before..

Possibly, since it has occassionally been known to appear in indo shipment and sold at a ridiculously cheap price because the supplier has no idea wat the fish is.

who still thinks C. Fremblii is ugly!!! i'm so getting one now. absolutely beautiful fish.

Me. The photo is one in the wild and one in captivity will never exhibit the same vibrant colour. Tat's one reason why fremblii is not popular.

oh and i hope to own one of these one day. a zillion times more pretty than nox...

Terryz will prob beg to differ, he will say not black enough, nox blacker.

I've not to much info on this fish. But like the plesiops family there can be a wide variations in colours in the same species, so if u can get a v red one it'll be nice, but definitely not v rare. Below is a pic of a redder one from bluezoo:

post-10328-12738558864125_thumb.jpg

the one we saw in CF today, ahbeng got come in before. wanted to buy it with fuel. ahbeng one is the exact same species as the red one we saw in CF, but ahbeng one was 10x redder. BRIGHT RED.

it's not that rare? i seen it occasionally in ahbeng.

I mean the red one.. I only saw the red one recently.. When I used to keep, they normally is what is shown in the photo..Brown... Not rare but difficult to get feeding...

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

I've not to much info on this fish. But like the plesiops family there can be a wide variations in colours in the same species, so if u can get a v red one it'll be nice, but definitely not v rare. Below is a pic of a redder one from bluezoo:

it's a totally diff species from this.

Possibly, since it has occassionally been known to appear in indo shipment and sold at a ridiculously cheap price because the supplier has no idea wat the fish is.

Me. The photo is one in the wild and one in captivity will never exhibit the same vibrant colour. Tat's one reason why fremblii is not popular.

Terryz will prob beg to differ, he will say not black enough, nox blacker.

I wanted to buy but i didnt know what fish is that? Tot might be a perchlet..

Actually i like the black long nose, but it is not available... so never talk much about it..

Member of:

Yap, I mean like a different family of fish the plesiops family, Belonepterygion family also show a high variations in colours.

Maybe so... But the red is super bright... but one of them has a injured mouth... The whole piece is practically red!!!

Member of:

why is black longnose not available? from hawaii so maybe can get.

anyway.

ugly right?

Black Longnose is really rare, jux like the pure white yellow tang, so rare even to sight the fish. So if they catch one, it'll go to japan and not us!

Yes tat fish is ugly! Maybe Terryz like it.

Anyway RB has like three of these deepwater coral beauty (Amidst our random chit chatting mux insert a few informative posts, Lemon is there a way for moderator like u to delete the posts in a thread?).

post-10328-12738566913213_thumb.jpg

Black Longnose is really rare, jux like the pure white yellow tang, so rare even to sight the fish. So if they catch one, it'll go to japan and not us!

Yes tat fish is ugly! Maybe Terryz like it.

I dun like that Jawfish... LOL...

But i like this... Used to have a small one...

Think they dun get very big..

Opistognathus_scops,I_RR3502.jpg

Member of:

black longnose rare? so many photos online and on youtube!

HAHA poor terryz

Maybe the photos are v old!

yup. can delete any post you want me to. shall i? :)

the deepwater Coral beauty is more whitish-pale greenish actually.

Yes, u can clean up this thread in anyway u wan, i dun mind.

Ya actually the CB does not look exactly the same, but the color morph is the deepwater ones.

I am tagged as ugly fish lover... LOL..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Eh u feel hurt?

• Senior Reefer

anyway CHECK OUT THIS CLOWN!!!

no one comment on this!!?? i think it's one of the NICEST clown i've ever seen! nicer than what platinum and other funny clowns.

Anyway RB has like three of these deepwater coral beauty (Amidst our random chit chatting mux insert a few informative posts, Lemon is there a way for moderator like u to delete the posts in a thread?).

But the thing is, these coral beauty looks like those sick coral beauty.. It is difficult to tell if they are the actual deepwater ones.. But they look way dull even though they are deepwater...

Member of:

Maybe the photos are v old!

Yes, u can clean up this thread in anyway u wan, i dun mind.

Ya actually the CB does not look exactly the same, but the color morph is the deepwater ones.

Eh u feel hurt?

Those video and photo are old, i guess...

Those photo i see are all dead black long nose..

No lar, I am fine... I know i like fish tat people dun like...

Member of: