• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

aiyoh..... :paiseh:.....you also invited bro.bubblegum...... :D

and those I did not call....he...he

bro.bubblegum.....thank you for the link ah....... :bow:

yeah im invited!!!! must bring tank warming gift anot ar? :lol: pm me when terryz n reddevils gg k :thanks::thanks::thanks:

• SRC Member
hey AP, where did you get those crabs? Did you get it recently?

no , actually got them around March or so.....the second batch after the previous ones were all sold out. They're from Eaquarist and they bring them in from time to time..... :D You can call them to reserve should they bring them in..... :D

eh AP,

go read carefully lah...where did i say you stupid :blink: , i only ask you not to scold your cute chromis stupid mah... fishes got feelings one ok...the more you want to catch them, the more they rebel.... :lol:

coz if they are stupid, they would have been blur blur and easily caught out of your tank now also...so i guess they are pretty smart right? :)

[lots of firefish? wah... ..er...ok

dun call them stupid chromis lah..afterall they din asked to be put in your nice tank in the first place....they were stupidly caught by you instead of swimming away from your net at the lfs....so now they stupidly waiting to be caught by your net to get them out again lor...

try netting them when they are distracted during feeding time...or go read up on fish traps, but i doubt useful...hehe

actually can leave them alone mah...i dun think the 5 chromis will be aggressive towards your tangs ]

• SRC Member
eh AP,

go read carefully lah...where did i say you stupid :blink: , i only ask you not to scold your cute chromis stupid mah... fishes got feelings one ok...the more you want to catch them, the more they rebel.... :lol:

coz if they are stupid, they would have been blur blur and easily caught out of your tank now also...so i guess they are pretty smart right? :)

[lots of firefish? wah... ..er...ok

dun call them stupid chromis lah..afterall they din asked to be put in your nice tank in the first place....they were stupidly caught by you instead of swimming away from your net at the lfs....so now they stupidly waiting to be caught by your net to get them out again lor...

try netting them when they are distracted during feeding time...or go read up on fish traps, but i doubt useful...hehe

actually can leave them alone mah...i dun think the 5 chromis will be aggressive towards your tangs ]

actually caught the first 7 without moving any LR but now they know the trick already so now they become smart instead of stupid..... :lol:

I wouldn't scold them if they behaved well like before.....the only trusted ones are the tangs..... :D

you ask me not to call them stupid but they were "stupidly enough to be caught by me"....... :lol:

dun call them stupid chromis lah..afterall they din asked to be put in your nice tank in the first place....since you call them stupid, they were stupidly caught by you instead of swimming away from your net at the lfs....so now they stupidly waiting to be caught by your net to get them out again lor...

would the blue part make things clearer? remember hor...i din call you stupid :)

looks like i am never cut out for diplomat's job at the Foreign Ministry :lol:

wait miss a few words in official statement/press release, and our neighbours think we calling them stupid... :lol:

maybe i phrase wrongly paiseh hor AP, made you read it as you are stupid...paiseh paiseh :D

• SRC Member
dun call them stupid chromis lah..afterall they din asked to be put in your nice tank in the first place....since you call them stupid, they were stupidly caught by you instead of swimming away from your net at the lfs....so now they stupidly waiting to be caught by your net to get them out again lor...

would the blue part make things clearer? remember hor...i din call you stupid  :)

maybe i phrase wrongly paiseh hor AP, made you read it as you are stupid...paiseh paiseh  :D

no worries bro.Roidan.....look like "me stupid" more likely maybe blur already.....this chromis giving me headache liao...... :cry2: ....... :lol:

if they are always hungry...i believe they would be bold during feeding time...u can try putting those big betta box with side slots removable and drop food inside, sooner or later the adventurous ones will swim in and start pecking...BUT...dun make your move first....

wait till they seem so happy...and after a few days or weeks when alot of them chiong into the betta box for food..you close the slot and trap them...

easier said than done, but at least gives you another option than swinging your net in the tank :D